Any women workout at home ? Watch lots of fitness and health youtubers?

Options
Add me so we can share recipes progress pics meals workouts ect.

Replies

• superaudmfp
    superaudmfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't know how to add
  • superaudmfp
    superaudmfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Leslie Sansone walk at home and eating very healthy. What are you using on you tube?
  • ColtsGirl19
    ColtsGirl19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention on my PM. Have any of you tried the Fitness Marshall on youtube? It's a dancing channel and you can create your own playlist had he usually does popular songs.
  • kotchangingme
    kotchangingme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been using Grokker. If you are a prime member on Amazon, the premium service is free (or was). Love it for selection of videos
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I do workout at home. I have a treadmill and a set of weights. Have Beachbody WO Videos, but have been just working one or two muscles per day for 30 minutes and then 25 minutes of HIIT cardio
  • Stephwritesound
    Stephwritesound Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I work out at home, there's a lot of Youtube videos. I've mostly been doing Bellydance workouts. There's also a good channel called Body by Amy (or Bodyfit by Amy). There's a few Ellen Barrett workouts on YT as well.
  • Beeky_85
    Beeky_85 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi I use a treadmill and spinning bike at home. I sometimes take a stroll out but weather dependent. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to exercise at least 30 mins daily.
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love working out at home or anywhere using my iPad, here are some I do:
    -Fitness Blender
    -Lumowell
    -Billy Blanks Tae Bo
    -Leslie Sansome
    -Millionaire Hoy
    -any kind of Zumba that has rocking music
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Wii dance and aerobics games.
    Yoga videos.
    Classical Stretch and Power Yoga on PBS.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's all the way here!!
  • ellengiller
    ellengiller Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I work from home and exercise at home. Usually a jog outside or treadmill. Tried the swirkit app which was kind of cool... or I do yoga moves I've picked up... sometimes an exercise DVD from the library
  • tashaboo00
    tashaboo00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I workout at home. Feel free to add me
  • lizh9
    lizh9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like to workout at home. I like Jessica Smith and The Firm. I have a ton of DVDs.
  • lolo_bunny
    lolo_bunny Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I often work out at home, mix of strength and cardio. I like Jessica Smith, blogilates, dance fitness with Jessica, fitness Marshall and various yoga vids
  • janefrances_chijioke
    Options
    Please I need accountability buddy, I use lindsay brin mom into fitness video to work out, add me up
  • annteja
    annteja Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love Sarahs Day (mostly for food and positivity) and for the workout Popsugar but only featuring Jake DuPree, HIT Daily, Blogpilates, Lumowell and FitnessBlender.
  • sweatequityAZ
    sweatequityAZ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh the Fitness Marshall is dope!!! I love hip hop dance! I just sweated my face off!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. I have a Nordic Track ski machine. I've worked my way up from 25 minutes to 50 on it. Otherwise, I take a walk for over an hour. Every other day, I do resistance training with a fitness tube. I do the biceps and lat exercises from this video: https://youtu.be/ou0n5aO_K9Y plus one for triceps I got off the Thera site. Eventually, I will go back and get the door attachment, which seems to be necessary for most of the lower body exercises that are not pilates. Meanwhile, the Nordic Track also provides toning.