Get into the old clothes

nehaad88
nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
Hello people.

I just went shopping in my closet for okd clothes. I found a few that I have started fitting back in. There were a few which could be milestones in my weight loss.

1 pink dress which is tight around the arms. I could not get into it around November which fits but is still tight around the arms. This is my first milestone which I want to achieve in 3 weeks of strength training.
2. Yellow dress. Firs all over EXCEPT around my bust. I can't breathe when I wear this. I want to fit into this in a month and a half's time.
3. A black top. Tight all over. I think this will take another 3 months.
4. The ultimate goal is a jeans I fit at my lowest weight. I want to get into it and have no muffin top. It's going to take solid 6 months.

Anyone else got goal clothes? Would you like to join in?

Replies

• Tum22
    Tum22 Posts: 102 Member
    Yes I also have lots of jeans. There is a special white pair that I love and feel like my life would be complete if I could fit into them again! That would mean losing at least 35 lbs though. I do sometimes get the clothes out of the boxes and look on them fondly.

I am currently eating scrambled egg with three whites and only one yoke for breakfast and also on the 10 portions of fruit and veg a day challenge and this is making it easier as I think I have lost at least 7 lbs since Xmas but I didn't log it on MFP because I didn't want to admit I put on that much weight.

I would like to take the challenge to lose about 20 lbs for now.

Good luck.
  • Jaana1968
    Jaana1968 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to fit into a few of my favourite jeans and t shirts again. But I need to lose at least 30 pounds. I have been feeling ill for the last 8 months and the doctor has put me on medication that has side effects of weight gain. So I have gained 8 pounds already. Yuck. I am still not feeling well but I am trying to at least walk for 30 minutes three times a week. I get discouraged very easy. When I feel sick then I eat. I have no energy Help
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member
    I sorted clothes today too. Took out all the "too big" and the tight clothes now fit. Can't wit for these to be too big too.

• crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    My old clothes fit.
    I'm about to throw out all my fat clothes!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Mine are two pairs of pants that I love but no longer fit. One is a pair of Lucky jeans that I can't even pull over my bum right now, I think that will be 4 months.
    The other is a pair of dark pink work pants, they button but look awful -- way too tight and I have a huge muffin top in them. I think I can get in those in 2 months.