Looking for like minded buddies

Options
vblair77
vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
Hi All! So I've been using MFP on and off for probably 7 years. I've started, I've stopped...ive never really gave it my all. This times different. I've been steady at it since January, gradually increasing my workouts and logging on MFP. I'm now on a beautiful 77 day streak with logging and I make it to the gym at least 5 days a week. This times different because not only am I sticking to it longer than ever before but I'm also actually looking forward to my workouts and healthier food choices. I'm gaining confidence that I've never had before. I'm not the type to reach out to strangers for friendship but that's exactly what I'm doing. If you'd like an accountability partner or just someone to chat with once in a while feel free to add me :-)

Replies

• lrb142014
    lrb142014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    77 day streak, congrats!! Sounds like you are very determined and motivated!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Just hit 80 myself, feel free to add me, adding strangers oddly seems more motivational than adding people you know as it's more often that their goals are the same :smile:
  • m_onamission
    m_onamission Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm only on a 3 day streak, but would really like some friends whose daily updates motivate me! Hope you dont mind if I add you :)