bye bye baby weight

Options
audram420
audram420 Posts: 838 Member
I've been on for a few days and I'm really liking all the encouragement and making new friends!! I had my first and only baby 2 years ago and didn't think I would have a problem losing the weight. I had previously lost about 35lbs right before getting pregnant, but unfortunately I ate like a mad woman and gain all of it plus another 30 something. GRRRRR!

Looking forward to encouraging others and making new friends!

Replies

• mynewbug
    mynewbug Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Thank you for the friend add...I will be invested in helping others to stay motivated just as much as I am trying to...I have learned that for me, motivation is key.
  • ccunrse
    ccunrse Posts: 4
    Options
    Im in the same boat girl, trying loose the weight after my last baby.....over a year ago. Just started my weight loss journey and looking to find friends on here for support.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I still have the baby weight and my youngest is 7. I really hate that I'm starting to see a little muscle on my arms/legs (under a layer of fat, but still...) and I've still got this big tummy. Worse-I do have a waist so I've got a natural muffin top even wearing loose clothes! But. But. But. I -will- take it down a few inches with this site and all the support I've found here.
    I'm happy you've decided to make the changes to improve-before you're years down the line like I am. You'll get so much farther, sooner. Feel free to friend me.