Hi, I'm starting over again!

Options
rachduet
rachduet Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Millionth time is the charm, right? I've been dieting for 15 years. I have reached a ridiculous new high weight and I am not happy about it. I will lose the weight this time. Big goal is to lose 100lbs. I'm starting with smaller increments of 25lb goals. I have a plan in place that by December 2017, I should be within 10lbs of my goal. Then I want to settle in to a final lose of another 8lbs of weight that I will be willing to fluctuate between. My birthday is December 23rd and I WILL be much healthier, thinner, and sure as hell, sexier for my husband by the end of the year!

Replies

• Badeel1
    Badeel1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes that's the spirit!!
  • lindarpolk
    lindarpolk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. It seems like I'm forever learning the same thing, but I'm back at it too.
  • clmunjoy
    clmunjoy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's hard to be consistent. Pull up your post anytime you start to feel yourself sliding back to old habits. I'm trying to lose 25 pounds before my wedding anniversary in August but it's the same 25 pounds I have gained and lost several times. My goal for the rest of the week is just to log all my food and workout 3 times. I know if I start too big I'll fail. Good luck!!
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm with you.... sounds like an awesome plan. You can do it