Age Trend

Options
How old is everyone here? What age group would record more so than others? What generation are you? I first started recording at age 14. Now I am more than double that, and back at it!

Replies

• zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 25 , started recordinf a few years ago , then yo yo on and off for awhile. Now I'm on a good streak again lol
  • Tylerman35
    Tylerman35 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and looking to gain muscle
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and looking to lose weight
  • andradeclothing
    andradeclothing Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    31 for 3 more months
  • currybowl
    currybowl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 and looking to loose weight
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll be 27 next month, and I started on here in 2012. I have kept most of the weight off all these years, but I keep tracking any time my weight creeps up more than a few lbs. It keeps me focused and accountable.
  • dmwh142
    dmwh142 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 and have been tracking for 3 years. I lost between 35 and 40 pounds and have been trying to maintain that for the past two years. This is the only thing that has ever worked for me.
  • briantran908
    briantran908 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome to hear so many positively driven people! Keep it up guys
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I turn 45 tomorrow :confounded: I've been logging here since 2014.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Oldest so far.......I'm going to be 67 in a little over a week. I've been logging since September of 2013, lost about 55lbs then maintained for a year and a half. Decided this year to lost the last 15 lbs..........going good so far. I lift weights and run/walk as my knee allows!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am 46 ....I started with MFP under a different name back in 09...Been on this name since Jan. 2015 ..I have lost 101 lbs. with 20 to go in that time
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    20, female, currently cutting, may bulk this fall