Favorite apps for fitness and nutrition

Options
What are your favorite apps to use to help with your fitness and nutrition journey besides MFP? I just discovered Happy Scale last night and wondering what else I'm missing out on!

Replies

• TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I love Samsung Health
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm using Libra right now to track my daily weight. The verdict is still out since it's only been a few days, but I'm super into data, so I'd like to see the big picture of my weight trends.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    TheRambler wrote: »
    I love Samsung Health

I have it (and a GearFit2). What do you like about it? Anything special?
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I use runkeeper to track my runs and hikes.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    What are your favorite apps to use to help with your fitness and nutrition journey besides MFP? I just discovered Happy Scale last night and wondering what else I'm missing out on!

Fitbit, Pact, MapMyWalk
  • shawnt85
    shawnt85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fitbit, Libra and JEfit
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I use Samsung Health and Libra. I have fitbit too but I don't pay attention to it cos it's very inaccurate.
  • robynrstiles
    robynrstiles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm using Libra right now to track my daily weight. The verdict is still out since it's only been a few days, but I'm super into data, so I'd like to see the big picture of my weight trends.
    shawnt85 wrote: »
    Fitbit, Libra and JEfit
    gebeziseva wrote: »
    I use Samsung Health and Libra. I have fitbit too but I don't pay attention to it cos it's very inaccurate.

Do you have to have a special scale for this app? Is it the runtasitic libra app?
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Fitbit, Stronglifts, Happy Scale for now. I have used C25K but am nursing an injury.

Libra is a weight trend app similar to Happy Scale.