Real Pushups....

Options
I just did 20 (REAL) pushups without stopping! No reason why... just wanted to see how many i could do... and thats 6 more than i did for the p90x fit test almost 30 days ago! Im super excited :D

Replies

• SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's something to be proud of!
  • nawc
    nawc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You go, Girl!! :)
  • Tazz71
    Tazz71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hats off to you. I'm aspiring to real pushups myself. doing P90 too and still on my knees (phase 2 wk 3 round 1). I did notice that I can just about kiss the floor though. It's time to graduate to half real half knee. How are you doing with pull ups?? Keep Bringin' It. BTW....love your signature.
  • emilylaura7
    Options
    Hats off to you. I'm aspiring to real pushups myself. doing P90 too and still on my knees (phase 2 wk 3 round 1). I did notice that I can just about kiss the floor though. It's time to graduate to half real half knee. How are you doing with pull ups?? Keep Bringin' It. BTW....love your signature.

Thank you! and you keep up the good work! I'm still doing the pullups with a chair..I can do about 8-10 on each one. i'm not physically strong enough to pull myself all the way up yet unassisted haha.. it'll come with time though!
  • emilylaura7
    Options
    thanks ladies! i did 14 for the fit test...which is good for a girl haha! but i just got the urge to see how many i could do tonight and i passed it by alot more than i thought i would! so i'm hoping by the time i hit my first 90 days i'll be able to do 30 or so :)
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Great work!!