Most Overrated Movies of All Time

Options

Replies

• Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    OH...how could I forget...

Wild Wild West (disappointing...)
    Blair Witch Project (this just made me ill...physically, and intellectually :yawn:

Side note: I wasn't a big fan of I Am Legend. I went out and picked up the original Charlton Heston, Omega Man, and found that more interesting.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Blair Witch Project (this just made me ill...physically, and intellectually :yawn:

Side note: I wasn't a big fan of I Am Legend. I went out and picked up the original Charlton Heston, Omega Man, and found that more interesting.

I LOVE Omega Man!!! :drinker:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I also thought Sideways was overrated.

I mean, it was OK but not this amazing film it was made out to be.

The movie was okay. As usual in these cases, the book was MUCH better. Makes me want a couple bottles of wine everytime I read it.
    I'm with the Titanic haters too.
    Another I just couldn't get through was Fargo.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Anything, I repeat, anything with Bill Murray......I want to shoot myself anytime I even hear his voice.

Surely you must have missed out on "Where the Buffalo Roam", right? because that is priceless!Otherwise, I agree, Murray pretty much is annoying.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Im sure someone posted it but Titantic. That movie was insufferably boring and pointless. I cant stand leo decaprio....except in blood diamond that was decent
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Anything, I repeat, anything with Bill Murray......I want to shoot myself anytime I even hear his voice.

Surely you must have missed out on "Where the Buffalo Roam", right? because that is priceless!Otherwise, I agree, Murray pretty much is annoying.

And Caddyshack???? C'mon. You must be exaggerating, RIGHT????
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options

Groundhog Day was actually pretty good.

Oh I AGREE!

My fav day is when he predicts everything for her-
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree about THE DARK KNIGHT! That was an awesome movie! We never buy DVD's but I bought that movie!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Any movie that has 3 in the title

The original movie is great, the 2nd one is lame, the 3rd one is really reaching!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I liked Groundhog Day too.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options

OH DEAR God in Heaven.

"Blair Witch" was as bad as the last Seinfeld episode. Another two hours of my life I'll never get back.:angry:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    The best thing about Dark Knight WAS Heath Ledger. He was brilliant. I mean, he made Jack Nicholsons Joker........well............a joke!! :laugh:

But that is what all the hype is about.

I actually liked Batman Begins better for the story and overall movie.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

OH DEAR God in Heaven.

"Blair Witch" was as bad as the last Seinfeld episode. Another two hours of my life I'll never get back.:angry:

Yeah, I kind of got motion sick at Blair Witch too...
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

OH DEAR God in Heaven.

Yeah, I kind of got motion sick at Blair Witch too...

I didn't even watch it till the end.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree about THE DARK KNIGHT! That was an awesome movie! We never buy DVD's but I bought that movie!

Unfortunately, your vote doesn't count. The Dark Knight has been officially ruled OVERRATED!

snickeringg.gif

Is Dark Night the one with the Joker? I slept through most of it, but the disappearing pencil trick made me laugh out loud. I made DH rewind and play it a couple more times...
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Lion King.:bigsmile: I really thought it would be better. Everybody made such a big deal about it, and when it got over I was "That's it?"