Hello!! I'm new, time to lose the baby weight!

Options
I just had my third and last baby 3 months ago, and now it's time for me to lose this weight! I have 48 lbs to lose to be back to my normal size. Trouble is I haven't been my "normal" size since I got married 7 years ago!! LOL

Hopefully I can find the will power and support from you fine ladies and drop this weight!

Happy to join you all!

Replies

• FantasticVoyage
    Options
    I just had my third and last baby 3 months ago, and now it's time for me to lose this weight! I have 48 lbs to lose to be back to my normal size. Trouble is I haven't been my "normal" size since I got married 7 years ago!! LOL

Hopefully I can find the will power and support from you fine ladies and drop this weight!

Happy to join you all!
  • alcamsmom
    Options
    congrats on the baby....I am also here to lose the baby fat. I had my last baby in 2005. He's my 2nd son, both c-section. I was lazy afterwards. Now I am serious about getting down to what I was before having kids. I am going for 47 pounds, but will be happy with 35-37. So far I've lost about 3-4 and working hard at counting calories and going to curves where I do circuit training with my sister-in-law.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, everyone is so supportive and helpful. This site is soooo motivational. I love it here, this site has helped me so much. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. congrats on the new baby.
  • psychojenn
    Options
    congrats on your baby! i also just had a baby about 3 months ago.
    and i STILL cannot fit into my jeans!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hi,I just wanted to say welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:

Congrats on your baby!!!:drinker:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats on the baby and welcome!!!