Thought they wouldn't fit!!!

Options
starr68
starr68 Posts: 62 Member
Just had to share an NSV I had today. I am in the process of getting the laundry done today, so when I went to get dressed I found a pair of size 10 shorts and said NO WAY, ( I am currently wearing 14, tho they are lose) and I decided to try them on anyway. Not only did they fit, but they are actually comfortable!!!! I am sooooo happy. Great way to start a brutally hot day!! Just wanted to share. If you follow a plan, it DOES happen!!

Replies

• Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Fitting into random clothes you never thought possible is such a great feeling. Way to go!
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey, I should go try on my jeans too! I've been wanting to buy more denim but not the kind I want. $$$$ So I will try them on tonight. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    WTG!! that is awesome!
  • RayofSunshine73
    RayofSunshine73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had the same type of NSV today! It is a little chilly here so I grabbed a pair of jeansto wear. I haven't fit into them in ages and thought, "What the heck!" They not only fit, they were comfy! Go us!!!
  • lmaharj
    lmaharj Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just had to share an NSV I had today. I am in the process of getting the laundry done today, so when I went to get dressed I found a pair of size 10 shorts and said NO WAY, ( I am currently wearing 14, tho they are lose) and I decided to try them on anyway. Not only did they fit, but they are actually comfortable!!!! I am sooooo happy. Great way to start a brutally hot day!! Just wanted to share. If you follow a plan, it DOES happen!!

<3
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Congratulations sweetie that is awesome
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Congratulations sweetie that is awesome
  • DorGam
    DorGam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's always a great feeling! Get rid of those 14's!
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I keep trying on my fav jean shorts....the day they finally fit and I can sit without rupturing my spleen :laugh: I'll be sure to post it!
  • amydarrell
    Options
    Nice! Is there anything more satisfying than comfortable fitting clothes...I think not :P
    I have been craving comfy fitting jeans for weeks. I cannot wait to lose the inches in order for that to be my reality again.

Thumbs up to you!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! congrats
  • shayshay10
    shayshay10 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thats the best feeling in the world! Keep it up =D
  • MintyCandy
    MintyCandy Posts: 44
    Options
    That is a brilliant feeling!! You go!
  • Tazz71
    Tazz71 Posts: 19
    Options
    One of the best parts of this journey is going shopping in the "I can't fit this anymore" section of my closet. I'm loving it!!!
  • starr68
    starr68 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It sure IS a great feeling to be able to fit back into some of my old stuff!!:tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!