fell off now im starting over

Options
Need to get/stay motivated to drop all this belly fat. Anyone with helpful tips on food/exercises i should be doing. I need to drop this weight for health reasons so any help or support would be greatly appreciated. Ty

Replies

• sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over after falling off myself. We just to do it this time and not stop and give up
  • nativequeenct
    nativequeenct Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes im trying to stay on track this time. Today's only day two for me but so far so good.
  • noellysilva
    noellysilva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's alright it happens....the important thing here is that you are willing to get back on track. Most of my research came from bodybuilding.com and I follow a few fitness people on facebook. What I usually do to keep motivated is looking at my old picture where I was very obese and reminding myself how far I have really gone.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too--I just went in and set a new start date, and my current weight. Today is a new day!
  • nativequeenct
    Options
    Yes i had to reset my goals an weight again. Its depressing because my weight went up but im determined to shed these pounds away
  • lucypstacy
    lucypstacy Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It happens. All you can do is move forward even more determined. I've been through it myself, but we just have to tell ourselves that we can do this.
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. Start moving forward and don't look back. I fell off the wagon so to say for a week, a lot of restaurant food and fast food and candy. But as someone said we can do this. I also looked at a pic from this past winter and that motivated me again. I don't want to go back there and I had already lost over 15 pounds so I didn't want all this hard work to be for naught. I also have a lot of belly fat, some people thought I was pregnant lol, not good. :( I don't have the answer it is slow to move, but I just try to stay active, there is a great Low Impact 10 minute cardio workout on you tube made for beginners, That is how I started. I read the comments and it seemed doable, and it was. I was huffing and puffing, but determined, and I made sure to do it just about every day, no excuse not to have 10 minutes. That got me in overall better shape as far as breathing went, now I walk up to an hour a day and drink as much water as I can stand, and I hate water. But it seems to help. My blood pressure and stuff went down, so it really worked and it was baby steps. YOU CAN DO IT !!!
  • nativequeenct
    Options
    Its hard its been 8months since ive done anything so this time around im determined to stick to it. And yes drinking water for me is hard i honestly dont like it but ive been forcing myself to drink it. I will check out the video on you tube. Thank you
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again myself! 3rd day for me. We got this! I've always told myself if I had stuck to it years ago, I'd be at goal by now. We'll do it this time!! :)