NEED EXERCISE TIPS TO REDUCE CHEST SIZE! PLEASE HELP!

Options
OK SO I HAVE A VERY LARGE CHEST AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE SOME EXERCISES THAT I CAN DO TO REDUCE MY SIZE ALL THE WEIGHT I REALLY NEED TO LOOSE IS IN MY CHEST! PLEASE HELP!

Replies

• lyndseyann
    Options
    OK SO I HAVE A VERY LARGE CHEST AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE SOME EXERCISES THAT I CAN DO TO REDUCE MY SIZE ALL THE WEIGHT I REALLY NEED TO LOOSE IS IN MY CHEST! PLEASE HELP!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Many women loose a cup size or more when they lose a lot of weight. I looked at your profile and you are only looking to lose 20 pounds so it seems unlikely that you'll lose in your bust. It's going to depend entirely on your body type on rather or not you loose weight in your chest (I'm assuming you are talking about bust size). If you only need to lose in your bust than you are talking about genetics and body type not about being overweight and there's no diet or exercise that will reduce your bust size. You can tone a little bit by doing some exercises to tone the underlying muscles but that will not impact size either.

Plus there is no way to target fat loss in a specific area.

The only option is a breast reduction. Sorry, wish I had better news.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I was going to say the same thing as lessertess. but I did have a breast reduction. I got down to 130 when I was 19 and was still a DD. By the time I had decided on a reduction I had gotten as big as an F. If you aren't looking to lose anymore weight try toning.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    How much exercise would it be for you to come down here to FL and give it to me?
  • happenstance82
    Options
    How much exercise would it be for you to come down here to FL and give it to me?

HAHAHA...that's hilarious!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    It really depends on genetics. Everyone told me that I would lose my breast size when I lose weight. I've lost 60 pounds and am still a DDDD...yes girls, a whopping size G. I hate them and can't afford a reduction right now so I'll have to wait.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite, I completely lost my chest. In fact I think the entire first 10 lbs I lost came from my chest! I went from a 38D to a 34B, which I am happy with and feel suits my body. If you don't need or want to lose weight anywhere but your chest, then a breast reduction is your best option. If you're looking to lose weight all over and hoping some comes from your bust, then stick with it and it just might.
  • lyndseyann
    Options
    well the problem is I am 21 and I'm JJ and I only weight 170 and i'm 5'5 so I know most of it in my chest lol! like i could lose some weight in my stomach but really my chest is huge! i cant get a reduction i don't have insurance and i don't have any money so i guess i'm stuck with my own personal floating devices! i have lost 10 pounds and nothing left the chest im doomed!!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    well the problem is I am 21 and I'm JJ and I only weight 170 and i'm 5'5 so I know most of it in my chest lol! like i could lose some weight in my stomach but really my chest is huge! i cant get a reduction i don't have insurance and i don't have any money so i guess i'm stuck with my own personal floating devices! i have lost 10 pounds and nothing left the chest im doomed!!!

Well, you can lose there but it takes time. I nursed 3 kids and lost 70#. I've gone from about a 42DD+ (pretty much wore a sports bra instead or a regular bra!) to about a 34D (depending on the bra). Pushups and weight training will help and firm things up more too (better support). But there's no way to spot reduce. Good luck! And had to LOL @ your personal floating devices!! :laugh:
  • lyndseyann
    Options
    LOL! THANKS I WILL TAKE ANYTHING RIGHT ABOUT NOW! THE PROBLEM IS I CAN'T EVEN FIND A PLACE THAT IS REASONABLE TO MAKE A BRA FOR MY SIZE THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE!
    IF ANYONE KNOWS A PLACE THAT WOULD HELP? I SQUEEZE IN TO A TRIPLE D AND WEAR A MEDIUM SIZE SPORTS BRA!