Chubby dietitian seeks accountability

Options
I became a dietitian so that I could help myself and others lose weight. 10 years later, I'm still chubby --I need to counsel myself the way I counsel others: With patience and kindness. I know WHAT to do, but I lack the WHY...Meaning, MOTIVATION....That's where MFP comes in.....

Replies

• DavidVXR
    DavidVXR Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Answering your post is unnerving as your individual knowledge on diet must be the best. However as you say it actions that get results as all the knowledge in the if not implemented gets the same results. I'm sure you've seen this again and again how people struggle with food. It's so confusing what right or what wrong. I'd say nothing is right or wrong it's about esteem and implementing constant progress to in a journey. There's no destination of reaching a certain weight or shape as it a way of life. I do hope you find your motivation and that it comes along like a bolt out of the blue and bites a chunk out of any so called chubbyness. Good luck with your endeavours and all it takes is one step forward to begin that path to fulfilment and wellness.
  • Jdawg2017
    Jdawg2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement.... I know I am in the right place