the times, they are a'changin....... - 80 lbs.. :-) ...

Options

Replies

• kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    OMG you look like a completely dif. person!! happy to be friends with you wtg girlie!!!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look AMAZING!!!!!! Congrats girl!!!
  • aubarnold
    aubarnold Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now...and yes, like a completely different person!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Woah... Absolute inspiration! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • jametw
    jametw Posts: 4
    Options
    awesome! congratulations!
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    Wow, that's an incredible transformation. Congrats on your hard work. Very inspiring. Also, love Bob Dylan.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Now that is a transformation - you look like a totally different person! Congratulations you look stunning :-)
  • JessieGurl
    JessieGurl Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow, you look great.. you were beautiful before, but in the new pictures you are glowing! Nice job!
  • lisa_73
    lisa_73 Posts: 43
    Options
    congrats, you look wonderful!
  • tarabear88
    tarabear88 Posts: 37
    Options
    thanks so much guys :-).. so happy someone caught my dylan reference :) ... i subconsciously never thought i would lose the weight.. i still have about 40ish to go to get to mu goal.. however.. HARD WORK PAYS OFF.. in more than moany ways.. good lucks my fellow MFP's.. you all truly inspire me to keep going each day!
  • MintyCandy
    MintyCandy Posts: 44
    Options
    You do look like a different person. I really want to lose my weight, but since I've been overweight my whole life I'm so scared I won't recognize myself.
    Or always see myself as overweight....or not like myself.

How do you feel losing all that weight?
  • tarabear88
    Options
    mintycandy- i feel like i'm becoming myself again if that makes any sense. all my weight was put on in the last six years. literally 95 lbs in six years. it hard to believe six years ago i was a size 4-6.. when i started dieting i would have given anything to fit into a size 16(my prepreg pants).. my ultimate goal was a size 12... ive since adjusted my goal.. i am determined to be back in those 6's.. i am a small girl.. with a small frame... a 12 is too large for me... i think you will be surprised with results... i was once told "it only takes a split second to realize you want to do something about the weight"... and it truly is a lifestyle change. best change i've made yet.. i love being aware what i'm putting in my body.. remember that saying.. "you are what you eat".. i love it.. and this week i'm a pig :)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Buddy you look amazing!!! Congrats! You have no idea how much motivation you've just given me! ;) keep up the fantastic work!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    So inspirational <3 Wtg Hun!
  • tarabear88
    Options
    :)
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You are truly inspiring!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look amazin!
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    You are beautiful in your before pictures, but minus 80lb looks awesome on you. Congratulation!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!