Zija peeps

Options
Anyone else doing zija program??

Replies

• Tazzie0208
    Tazzie0208 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    There are so many nutritional "healthy" supplements nowadays, it's hard to keep up with them. They way i see it, and this because I work with patients that have kidney disease, every human body is different; we metabolize differently therefore supplements like zija are never recommended for them. Sometimes healthy individuals will try stuff like this, and suddenly you see the blood levels go haywire. I'd just stay away from them and eat a balance diet. Do the non complicated, free thing. simple.
  • Poopkh
    Poopkh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much just trying zija. I am also eating healthier. I have lost 2 pounds so far since I started which was like a week and a half ago....I'm not entirely set on zija mostly because it's way expensive. But I do think it is helping with energy. Coffee makes me feel dehydrated and jittery...I also have been doing the water jug challenge. Just wondering if others on here have any good experiences with zija and if they noticed any significant changes that are worth the price...
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It's not the Zija that's causing you to lose weight. There is nothing (legal) available that causes fat loss other than.......a calorie deficit.

What's a water jug challenge? Sounds..... a little scary. Too much water isn't a good thing. And water doesn't help with weight loss, but it's fantastic for hydration.
  • bluehayan
    bluehayan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's not the Zija that's causing you to lose weight. There is nothing (legal) available that causes fat loss other than.......a calorie deficit.

What's a water jug challenge? Sounds..... a little scary. Too much water isn't a good thing. And water doesn't help with weight loss, but it's fantastic for hydration.

To be fair, water doesn't help directly with weight loss, but if you constantly operate dehydrated, then your body won't be as productive at removing toxins, digestion, etc. which compounding issues lead to weight gain. Right?
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    bluehayan wrote: »

To be fair, water doesn't help directly with weight loss, but if you constantly operate dehydrated, then your body won't be as productive at removing toxins, digestion, etc. which compounding issues lead to weight gain. Right?

Half right. A well hydrated body functions overall at the optimum level. Hydration does not affect weight loss one way or another.