Back again with purpose!

Options
It's been a while since I went on this site because of work and ...laziness..I must say. It is going to be tough I think at first yet I know I need to accomplish this for my health and fitness. This will be my third day in a row, and I am feeling better all over. Yesterday I did over an hour on the elliptical which I had not been able to do in a while! The MyFitnessPal works wonders...if you time time to enter the info in and understand the figures. I am just going with the basic for now because I don't know if I can take the time and energy it need to complete the task. Maybe later after I learn the system and get to know this once again.
Any tips on the journey would be helpful, Thx
Joshua

Replies

• c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making the decision to rededicate yourself to your health and welcome back. Take it one meal tracked, exercise completed at a time. You will get there.
  • jackson98774
    jackson98774 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Me too, but I have lost 85lbs since I first came to the site.you can see the difference in my new profile pic.. I'm at 200 now, my goal is 170...as well as to be lean and tone.
    I am working with a personal trainer now. I have begun training for my first 5k... excited...but not..lol... I love the results but don't enjoy the push... I'm learning to push myself....Love/Hate relationship me and Running... glad to be here...
    Good luck everyone