Any overweight pregnant women looking for motivation?

Options
Hi ladies! I know I can't be the only one. Any other pregnant women looking to keep each other motivated , working out and eating healthy during pregnancy? Let's connect and cheer each other on!

Replies

• EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently overweight per se, but I am 24 weeks pregnant and trying to still keep healthy habits of tracking calories and exercising. I let my way get too out of control with previous pregnancies and need to keep this one in check. Feel free to add me!
  • kandisn7
    kandisn7 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just found out I'm pregnant and I want to be as healthy as possible and not gain too much weight!
  • GenesisBodiford
    GenesisBodiford Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! !! Yes im due june 27 i am at 256lbs and desperate to keep healthy and get weight off as soon as baby is here. Could use all the friends and motivation i can get. Add me
  • PansyLass13
    PansyLass13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 weeks with #4 and was feeling so great before this pregnancy. Well, my self control has been AWOL and I've gained more than is comfortable for me, lol! I'm really hoping to make these last few weeks count! I'd love to motivate any of you and be motivated too!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    29 weeks - not overweight, but I'm tracking.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    29 weeks - not overweight, but I'm tracking.

Congrats!