Things you've noticed about urself the more you lose weight!

Options
2»

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I notice something new about my body every day, the biggie was when I started noticing definition in my belly. When I was a teenager i swam competitively 6 days a week and didn't even have that.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I have chosen to run across streets to beat a light, or cars, etc. without really thinking about it. Half way across, surprised at myself, I suddenly think "What am I doing??? I'm running across the street!"

Also, I just stand up without bracing my hands on my knees or chair arms, etc. Just an observation I made the other day.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    my right eyelid is a little more droppy... i never noticed it in the mirror; but saw it in pictures a couple times.. i always thought maybe it was due to blinking, or weird facial expression, but now I see it in the mirror too. Now that im losing I see my bingo arm more--excess skin--that im hoping goes away!! I can see my collar bone, and can see when food/water goes down my throat. Ive been told I have dimples now when I smile. my excess fat inbetween my thighs has decreased (but still too much, but noticed recently is has gone down).. i have nice defines calves, and then other than that, i cant see anything different, but Im wearing XL shirts instead of 2-3x, and in a size 22 pant instead of 28/30, and my bra size has went from size 52H to 40J---cup size went up but inches around went down, WTF??!! lol.

Im waiting for the day i can see my belly button and downstairs region without lifting fat rolls lol.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I only have one chin! Who knew!!

haha im with you
  • Eirhren
    Eirhren Posts: 18
    Options
    I think my feet have gotten bigger...Strange.
  • DorGam
    DorGam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I glide between the steering wheel and the seat, instead of wedging myself in to my truck. :laugh:

Same here! I had to adjust my seat settings for a better fit!:smile:
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    I've got a really bodacious figure.
    I always felt really awkward whenever someone made a comment like that about my figure when I was heavier; I guess I always antiquated it with being heavy.
    Now that I'm thinner and fitter, I can actually see what they meant- and I love it now! No more awkwardness!
  • kabakken
    kabakken Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I noticed this just today... I have cheekbones!
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I noticed my fingers getting smaller. My class ring is a half size too big now!
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    My face is no longer round and I can see the high cheekbones I last saw in my youth.
  • jozzierdgz
    jozzierdgz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can paint my toenails without struggling to breath
    My skin feels healthier and less tough
    I can now take pictures with my hair in a ponytail and my double chin doesn't pop out
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Haven't even lost that much weight, but already I don't want to sleep all day anymore!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    my feet look weird >_< it may be due to the fact i am a hypochondriac (see doctors around once every two weeks lol)...and I recently went through a foot obsession. Eh.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My shoe size went down a whole size, I have collarbones, the veins are visible and pop up on my hands (along with my bones), I have a jaw and one chin and my neck is longer than I thought it was.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    My shoe size went down a whole size, I have collarbones, the veins are visible and pop up on my hands (along with my bones), I have a jaw and one chin and my neck is longer than I thought it was.

OMG YOU ARE FRIGGIN HOT! I LOVE the tattoos on your legs, and I never liked leg tattoos...somehow you pull it off great though! Wowza!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

OMG YOU ARE FRIGGIN HOT! I LOVE the tattoos on your legs, and I never liked leg tattoos...somehow you pull it off great though! Wowza!

Wow, thank you. :flowerforyou:

I'm getting more work done in a couple of months as well. A little back to school treat for myself.
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    hip bone!! So far it's only noticable when i lay down but i never use to be able to feel it yey :o)
  • k1229
    k1229 Posts: 135
    Options
    My arms touch my body instead of my body touching my arms. I noticed that while out for a walk yesterday.
    I can paint my toenails without holding my breath.
    I don't have to hold any fat out of the way while "landscaping"

I LOVE this response!!!!!!! x
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    I noticed my fingers getting smaller. My class ring is a half size too big now!

Another one of my favorite aspects!