low calories dessert

Options
ghadahassabo35
ghadahassabo35 Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone i have a sweet tooth and i was really happy to find this recipe that i would like to share... key lime cup pie , 1/2 key lime light yoghurt+3 tbs non fat whipping cream + reduced fat graham cracker 1/2 the long cracker first you mix the yogurt and whipping cream and put them in a cup then you break the cracker and put it on top or push some of it inside the yogurt mix leave in the fridge for 2 hours or more . It is so yummy and 95 cal only you can add 1 tsp of reduced fat cream cheese ;). If you have low calorie dessert please share the recipe . Enjoy

Replies

• ellengiller
    ellengiller Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've made ice cream from frozen bananas which is pretty awesome. Basically you cut/freeze and then put in food processor. Mix in a tad bit of peanut butter or Nutella or berries. You can make popsicles from this too. Mostly do it for my kiddos
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    Check this out that was posted...made it and it's super yummy!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just made pineapple nice cream, it was more like Italian ice but it was delicious. It's pineapple, banana and unsweetened almond milk (I used vanilla)
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    Opps...just discovered my previous answer 'paste' didn't work....here it is again:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake#latest
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I just tried Halo Top ice cream for the first time last night! OMG so delicious and only 60 calories for 73 grams! You can eat the whole pint for about 230 calories (mint chocolate chip flavor). Although I'm lactose intolerant so the 1/2 cup (73g) serving size is perfect for me. LOVE it!
  • alexxdukee
    alexxdukee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a BIG fan of Halo Top ice cream. Enlightened is also a low calorie, protein packed ice cream that is relatively new to shelves. Optimum Nutrition Protein Cake Bites are also a great option. Under 250 calories, 4-5g sugar, and 20g+ of protein!
  • spoonpuppet
    spoonpuppet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just came across this recipe today (in Japanese though): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHDisbK3n0
    Instructions in English:

2 bananas
    200ml milk
    1 tbsp granulated sugar

1. Slice bananas. Place in a microwaveable bowl, wrap loosely with plastic wrap, microwave for 2 and a half minutes.
    2. Put the bananas, milk and sugar in a blender, and blend until smooth.
    3. Pour the mixture into a mould and chill in the fridge until firm.

Super easy dessert, no need for gelatin :) Looks like it's two servings, which I calculated at around 200 calories per serving depending on what kind of milk and how much banana you use.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    strshllw84 wrote: »
    I just made pineapple nice cream, it was more like Italian ice but it was delicious. It's pineapple, banana and unsweetened almond milk (I used vanilla)

Use skim buttermilk instead of almond milk for sherbet.

Jell-O Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie pudding cups.....yum!

Vanilla Greek yogurt with 1/3 cup frozen raspberries. Stir together, the raspberries break up & you get a texture similar to softserve. I bet cocoa powder would be good in here..........

Baked fruit crumble using oatmeal packets (use low sugar oatmeal and less butter+water for fewer calories): http://www.thekitchn.com/turn-instant-oatmeal-packets-into-the-perfect-weeknight-dessert-tips-from-the-kitchn-214547
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I made crockpot apple sauce this week. It calls for 3 lbs of apples and I like to get a bunch of different varieties and put them all together. I get about a quart of it with 1 tbsp honey or sugar, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1/4 cup water, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1/8 tsp nutmeg. Really good! 107 calories to the 1/2-cup serving.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Kinda boring, but I have been on a SF jello kick lately. Can shove a giant bowl into my face for hardly any calories when I feel the urge. Can also be used to make many desserts. Just Google. I saw one recipe where you mix SF jello with LF cream cheese and set it in a graham cracker crust. Going to try it soon.

Have made jello cake before as well. Very good, but I don't make it now because a whole cake would be too tempting for me. Low calories don't happen if you eat half the pan!
  • need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt with some light whip cream on top and a couple pieces of dark chocolate, halo top, homemade popcorn with some seasoning on top, light whip cream with diet rootbeer for a "rootbeer float".
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Take 4 naval oranges, peel and section. (You'll end up with about 4 cups of fruit.) Add 1/4 cup orange liqueur or brandy to 1/2 cup orange marmalade, stir, pour over orange sections, and refrigerate. Each 1/2-cup serving is 95 calories.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Have to second the Halo Top & Enlightened ice creams! They're a little pricey, but if you have times where you want to inhale a whole pint guilt free then I would suggest those.

Halo Top:

The Birthday Cake is my favorite flavor I've tried so far & the Peanut Butter Cup was pretty good.

Enlightened I would recommend the Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch, Red Velvet Cake, Birthday Cake, & Triple Chocolate flavors.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I just tried Halo Top ice cream for the first time last night! OMG so delicious and only 60 calories for 73 grams! You can eat the whole pint for about 230 calories (mint chocolate chip flavor). Although I'm lactose intolerant so the 1/2 cup (73g) serving size is perfect for me. LOVE it!

We've found some halo top flavors are really good and some are pretty poor. We agree the peanut butter cup is good. My wife likes mint chip. Cookies and cream was pretty bad. We will be trying birthday cake tomorrow night.

How about this as a dessert - Take 2.5 cups of fairlife skim milk and put it in a big mixing bowl. Add 3-4 scoops of Muscletech platinum creatine (this brand makes a difference because it blends so well). Add a scoop or a scoop and a half of isoflex chocolate whey protein isolate and mix it. Add one small packet of jello chocolate fudge (note the package says to use 2 cups of milk but use the 2.5 like i said earlier due to the additional mixers) instant sugar free, fat free pudding mix, blending it. Pour into containers, size as desired (we use 5 or 6 small glad containers) and chill. It will set and taste like chocolate pudding. Make it even more like a dessert by adding a spoonful of cool whip free. Post workout chocolate dessert.