Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Passive aggressive!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Nimby-ism... People who believe a fossil fuel free world is just around the corner.
  • FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    People that absolutely insist on their uneducated (or falsely educated) opinion on every gawd damn subject thrown into the form of a thread, and once proven wrong, will continue to push and push until any semblance of the original point has completely dissipated.

But... We haven't seen that here, right?
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    When they give me the medium coffee instead of the small I ordered at McDonald's. I don't know if it's a mistake normally, but at least once she was like, "oh! I gave you a large!" As in, you're welcome! Except they just over diluted my creamer and sweetener and it's not going to taste the way I want. :s
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Old, slow, clueless drivers
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    young, drunken/ stoned, clueless drivers... it is an automobile, not a social media center
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When random people send me a message, and I see they have no MFP friends.
  • freakyfast469469
    freakyfast469469 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When people don't respond to messages
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    jvcjim wrote: »
    young, drunken/ stoned, clueless drivers... it is an automobile, not a social media center

This is also very true. I see them on the road a lot. Well, not the drunk/ stoned part. Lol
  • Rajions
    Rajions Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate when my ride makes me late or is late picking me up even though I let them know ahead of time when to be ready or when I need to be picked up.

Ex. I let my mother know 15 mins ahead of time that my train would be at the station. It's cold outside and dark and she's not there... I can her and she hasn't even left the house. I stood out there for about 10-15 minutes before she finally came.

Lesson: Invest in my own car lol
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

This is a major red flag. Creep alert

Both of you should check your DMs. :p
  • alida1walsh
    alida1walsh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    jenmar222 wrote: »
    People are dumb.

This

Also, my pet peeve will always and forever be slow *kitten* drivers in the left lane. Move right...simple enough.

If someone has to pass you on the right, you should lose your drivers license for the month :tongue:

THIS but reverse for Australia (we drive on the left and overtake on the right).

Also, people who stand on the right-hand side of escalators/travelators. This is particularly annoying when they've pushed in front of you at the bottom; only to stop.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

This is a major red flag. Creep alert

Both of you should check your DMs. :p

You snot :tongue: :lol:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When people start "I'm bored entertain me" threads. Or when people start a thread and type "Go"
  • FaeryLove18
    FaeryLove18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When people smack their food when they eat. All you see is a big mouth moving and food spewing and that gosh awful smacking sound. Are you billy goat? Seriously, I want to fight them. Also when people don't finish things. Example, when there is less than a quarter cup milk left in the carton or like 5 sheets of tissue on the roll. Just finish it! Why you saving that? Omg, drives me crazy. :neutral:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    My peeves are all about work today...

1) When people hover over you or are invading your personal space and babbling on about whatever when you are trying to complete some task that requires concentration - back off and please stop talking to me right now

2) When co-corkers dump stuff in my work space, I like my stuff tidy and can't stand a bunch of random crap strewn all over - everyone has their own space, keep your mess out of mine

3) Not having 5 minutes without having to do something, and not getting to eat your lunch until 2 hours before you finish your 11 hour work day

(I do love my job typically, today I was uncharacteristically short tempered)
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    1) you don't like your supervisor giving you orders and verifying that you are working and not on mpg

2)major OCD

3)you don't like keeping busy as it takes up your paid mfp time
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    When someone grabs your jewelry (to look at it), an article of your clothing, or pats you on the back.

I'm just saying not everyone likes to be touched.