Join Me on this 30 Day Challenge

Options
SydniRease
SydniRease Posts: 11 Member
Hello There...

I recently started this challenge and thought I would share.. Send me a message and let me know if you would like to join..

. NO SODA

2. DRINK 1 GALLON OF WATER A DAY

3. WORKOUT 3X A WEEK DAY FOR 30MIN OR WORKOUT 4-5X A WEEK FOR 45MIN

4. DO 25 SQUATS EVERY TIME YOU USE THE RESTROOM

5. 30 SEC PLANK IN THE MORNING AND 1MIN PLANK AT NIGHT

Replies

• svierheilig
    svierheilig Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes please
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a good 2 is going to be hard for me. Does 4 include public bathrooms? That's going to be awkward.
  • stillcruising
    stillcruising Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • QueenEygpt
    QueenEygpt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, planks maybe a problem for me due to medical issue's with my right arm but I'm down with everything else...
  • westleighnandr1469
    westleighnandr1469 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm up for trying
  • R3b3ccaa
    R3b3ccaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • SydniRease
    Options
    You don't have to do the squats in the restroom.. But make sure you calculate the times you have gone and do the squats in a place where you are comfortable.
  • SydniRease
    Options
    Please send me a message and Let me know how you are doing.. Today is day 5 for me.. My legs are killing me.
  • hershieskisses08
    hershieskisses08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • stillcruising
    Options
    I decided to start this today as I have been downhill skiing the last few days. My muscles were really sore as we never stopped except for a quick lunch.
  • mayafit405
    mayafit405 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • moira1968
    moira1968 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    [quote="SydniRease;10528842"

2. DRINK 1 GALLON OF WATER A DAY
    [/quote]

I think you made a small mistake, if you drink 1 gallon (8 pints) of water a day you will die from water intoxication where your blood sodium level drops so low that the fluid moves into the cells causing dangerous swelling, especially in the brain.

Other than that, I would like to join the challenge.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Squats in a public restroom? No problem. Just stay in the stall until you get them done. Unless it's a very tiny little stall, there should be plenty of room. If using proper form your feet don't move at all, so nobody will know what you're up to. ;)

I'm in for all except the water. That's a bit much for me. Not sure if a gallon a day is enough to cause water intoxication, but I'll stick with my 8-10 cups a day.
  • stillcruising
    Options
    I have been trying the challenge. I haven't had any soda. I drink about 8 cups of water a day. The thing I am finding difficult is the 60 second plank. I'm getting better but it's still tough. I also don't always do 25 squats (sometimes 10).
  • pureelegance001
    pureelegance001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in starting Monday
  • rainymorning84
    rainymorning84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I'll give it a shot. The no soda is going o be my hard one I love my ginger ale.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I'll give it a shot. The no soda is going o be my hard one I love my ginger ale.

I love ginger ale, too. I know the challenge is for NO SODA, but when it's over you might want to try Zevia Ginger Ale or Honest Fizz Ginger Ale. Both of them are zero calories with no artificial sweeteners (sweetened with stevia). The Honest Fizz Root Beer is very good, as well.
  • SydniRease
    Options
    YES... Believe it or not the hardest thing for me is the soda.. It is one of the main reasons why I took on the challenge. I will have to start over because of the stomach flu. I love Ginger Ale and Root Beer.. Best of luck to you all..
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 60 sec plank might be my Kryptonite though
  • horainforest
    horainforest Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes I like to join