Poptarts

Options
13»

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    How in the Blue F did I forget Chocolate Chip Pop-Tarts yesterday?

HeaddeskStitch.gif~c200

Those were/are my favorites.

• elpint0r
    elpint0r Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    BLUEBERRY FROSTED FOREVER
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    whz1ybalwauu.jpg
    50knxbrsfbk0.jpg

I even have a cute pop tart Tupperware lol inside is maple bacon!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Brown sugar and cinnamon, frosted, and strawberry, frosted. <3

When I could still eat them, these two were my favorites as well.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Yeah, those new LTO Dunkin Donuts flavors are great! Vanilla Latte and Chocolate Mocha. Also the pumpkin pie pop tarts. Not "pumpkin spice." Pumpkin PIE.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    whz1ybalwauu.jpg
    50knxbrsfbk0.jpg

Is this recent? I'm really bummed I only got one box of maple bacon.

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan... I can't shake the cardboard taste no matter what flavour I try. I guess I was always more of a Toaster Strudel kinda gal.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Pop-Tarts are travel food for us. We buy a box before every road trip. Not sure why, I guess I just like vacuuming up sticky crumbs when we get home :tongue: They're not really my thing but if I had to choose, it's be s'mores.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We don't travel anymore due to Mrs' incontinence. When we did, our travel food was this tray of wafer-like material with peanut butter inside. It's an old guy moment that I can't remember the name of it, but it doesn't matter because we don't travel anymore. There's no place to go anyway.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    We don't travel anymore due to Mrs' incontinence. When we did, our travel food was this tray of wafer-like material with peanut butter inside. It's an old guy moment that I can't remember the name of it, but it doesn't matter because we don't travel anymore. There's no place to go anyway.
    5k5z49fh8ltb.jpg

Was it these? My husband loves these!

Sorry you can't travel any more :disappointed:
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    1) Brown Sugar
    2) Wildberry or unfrosted Blueberry/Strawberry
    3) Chocolate
    4) Strawberry
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I've never been a big fan of pop tarts- the crust to filling ratio is way off to me. Too much dry crust not enough filling. The frosted ones make it a little better... but still too much crust!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    I've never been a big fan of pop tarts- the crust to filling ratio is way off to me. Too much dry crust not enough filling. The frosted ones make it a little better... but still too much crust!

I eat the unfrosted end first, then the edges, then frosted end and then the middle. Love it.
  • cblairnh
    cblairnh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hasn't anyone had grape poptarts? They're similar to blueberry but better (I think). Sometimes Walmart has them but not always. That said, brown sugar cinnamon is my favorite. For me, it has to be brown sugar or a fruit flavor -- that is all. (Unfortunately, I don't eat them anymore for sugar reasons.)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    5k5z49fh8ltb.jpg

Was it these? My husband loves these!

Sorry you can't travel any more :disappointed:

Yes, that. Curse the bladder!
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Strawberry frosted. I don't buy them though, because if I do I will eat the whole effing box.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    I haven't had Pop-Tarts in ages. I used to love - possibly in order, but not entirely sure:

Frosted Chocolate Fudge
    Frosted Strawberry
    Frosted Brown Sugar and Cinnamon
    Frosted Blueberry
    Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae

I usually like cherry-flavored things, but I never really cared for the cherry-flavored Pop-Tarts.

Im the exact opposite. I dont like cherry flavored but cherry pop tarts were my favorite when I ate them. I like mine a little burned. Recently saw a thread on here about pumpkin pop tarts. I ordered a box from Amazon, ate 2 and now the box is just sitting. They are good tho.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    whz1ybalwauu.jpg
    50knxbrsfbk0.jpg

This is amazing!!