Hi, I'm new

Options
Hi, I'm Brandy. I live in Steinbach Mb Canada. I currently weigh 244lbs but I want to get back to 150lbs.

I got a long way to go and am hoping to make friends on the way

Replies

• roadwg
    roadwg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. I've lost 20lb with diet and exercise since mid-dec. my advice is to move but more importantly track food and movement. don't cheat on the food tracking. we're only eating or lying to ourselves.
  • mrsbubblez12
    mrsbubblez12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks roadwg. I know the hardest thing for me is nutrition. I'm an emotional eater.
  • Max0727
    Max0727 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I used to weight 280lbs, now I'm down to 226lbs, without any supplements.
  • Moobear214
    Moobear214 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy. Good luck, it's worth it. Add me if you like
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request ☺
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Linda can't seem to get the 20 pounds to get off and stay off . Could use supporting friends
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Max0727 wrote: »
    You can do it, I used to weight 280lbs, now I'm down to 226lbs, without any supplements.

@Max0727 - spill your guts (so to speak). How did you do it and how long did it take to get to 226? Details please....
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Toronto! I started at 254 and I'm trying to get down to 130. I'm now at 210, 6 months later. Add me if you like.
  • Crossonero82
    Crossonero82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck and stick to your plan. You can achieve anything you put your mind to