Insomnia

Options
Yup, I'm on the insomnia train tonight....Anyone else? Thank god for "How I Met Your Mother" re-runs.

Replies

• wantconfidence
    Options
    :sad: me too always
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Me too, 4 am (almost) and wiiiiide awake. I move tomorrow, can barely sleep!!!
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Me too, 4 am (almost) and wiiiiide awake. I move tomorrow, can barely sleep!!!

Same! Well, not the moving part, but yeah. XD
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Me too! Really sucks!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I was taking melatonin for a while to help me sleep, but more often than not I was just totally groggy all day the following day... so instead I just deal with it.
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    I was taking melatonin for a while to help me sleep, but more often than not I was just totally groggy all day the following day... so instead I just deal with it.

Yea, I take Benadryl most nights...some nights it works and sometimes it doesn't.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm on the insomnia train tonight....Anyone else? Thank god for "How I Met Your Mother" re-runs.

I LOVE that show.

Neil Patrick Harris is the bomb.

Speaking of which, check out Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog. HIIIIIIIIILARIOUS!
  • curiousmissclay
    Options
    hello,
    Iv had alot of trouble sleeping over the last few weeks i thought it was just me being crap but is it a normal part of weight loss?

sorry if this is a stupid question iv just never come across it.
    x