Feeling fab

Options
I'm finding myself feeling much better than yeasterday. I've received mixed reactions from a chat written about not feeling good enough after making much less progress over the recent weeks. Today I got back in the gym (renewed my membership for another year), and working on heavier weights/mixed intervals/switching up workouts. After losing my weight and having it come off of areas like my butt and legs I am currently focusing on building those areas whilst toning and increasing my stamina to increase my metabolism also.

If anyone else goes to the gym for therapeutic reasons...you'll feel me on this one! Getting my endorphins flowing and training to keep a clear head has its many advantages. I was overweight throughout my whole childhood (explaining any "unhealthy obsessive behaviour"). Support from others on their journeys is so inspiring...

And after eating delicious nutritious food today and getting through my workout, yes...I'm feeling fantastic ☺

Replies

• Valkmer2
    Valkmer2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! It's nice to hear when people are feeling good about themselves and what they are doing. Congratulations and keep up the good work!