Odd/X-rated dreams about co-workers

Options
2»

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I had a dream that I was eating pizza with a female coworker.

Me, her and Abraham Lincoln.

Thing is, I don't have a crush on her in the least.
    So it's Honest Abe, then?
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    So what do you guys think is the reason behind dreaming about coworkers? Is it because we're thinking about them? Or find then attractive? Spens too much time with them? Or is it just random?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I dreamt about work people who had waffles for heads and someone took a giant bite out of the top of one of them so he died and they had a funeral for him.
    I dreamt about work people who had waffles for heads and someone took a giant bite out of the top of one of them so he died and they had a funeral for him.

Did they have syrup fountains and shooting cans of whip cream at the funeral?

Did they have syrup fountains and shooting cans of whip cream at the funeral?

No. If I remember correctly, Batman (Christian Bale’s version) and Jareth the Goblin King (from Labyrinth) were slap-fighting each other, like children, over who was going to give the eulogy .

I volunteer to do this funeral for free. Oh please, pick me, pick me!!!!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    So what do you guys think is the reason behind dreaming about coworkers? Is it because we're thinking about them? Or find then attractive? Spens too much time with them? Or is it just random?

They say dreams are the gateway to your subconscious. They are the subconscious way of communicating and expressing what is suppressed during our waking consciousness. Yes, I know I went a little deep there. I wrote a paper in college about dreams and our subconscious.
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    This wasn't x-rated but I once had a dream about a male lawyer that I work with and we were at our office Christmas party and he kept hovering around me and he was trying to hit on me and touch me - not really in a groping way, but like running his hand along his arm.

I spent the next three days at work feeling uncomfortable around him but trying so hard not to lol

This! Lol
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    We may share 98% of our DNA with chimps but we are equally similar to bonobos, the species that considers sex to be the answer to every question.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

so how was ol' abe?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

so how was ol' abe?

in the dream, he was a lying sack of goo.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options

They say dreams are the gateway to your subconscious. They are the subconscious way of communicating and expressing what is suppressed during our waking consciousness. Yes, I know I went a little deep there. I wrote a paper in college about dreams and our subconscious.

So I subconsciously want to sleep in a bed with my coworkers? Lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

So I subconsciously want to sleep in a bed with my coworkers? Lol

no?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had any odd or explicit dreams about your co-workers? I had one a while back where I was living at work. We couldn't afford more than just a few beds for the whole staff so we shared beds. I was sharing a queen sized bed with 3 of my co-workers in this dream. Pretty odd.
    Wanna be co workers? ;)

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png