Would love a few friends!

Options
Hey everyone! Would been great to have a few friends to motivate me and keep me accountable. Doesn't matter your age, height or size. I would just love some positive people to keep me going on this journey. I'll do the same in return! Xo

Replies

• Badshahrules
    Badshahrules Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi violet...friend me!!
  • kfought2478
    kfought2478 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community aspect of this app but if you know how to get us connected, I'm looking for buddies also :)
  • annobrien2978
    annobrien2978 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • eagate
    eagate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add friends, but I would love to join in and offer support!
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Click on the name, then click on the picture. You will see the add friend button.
  • anniehiver24
    anniehiver24 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sometimes all you need is a like on a status :) I'd like to help if I can
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Zenlady46
    Zenlady46 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Anybody else feel free to also add me for motivation and support.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well if you like. I'm down 65 lbs since may and it has slowed to a pound a month but inches are going down so I am more than happy with that
  • shannondonna1951
    shannondonna1951 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Violet315 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Would been great to have a few friends to motivate me and keep me accountable. Doesn't matter your age, height or size. I would just love some positive people to keep me going on this journey. I'll do the same in return! Xo

Hi Violet, me too. It is a hard journey for me but I know we can do it.
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Violet,
    Feel.free to add me. We all need a little help.from our friends.Celebrate You!
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this. Please add me
  • pchurchfield
    pchurchfield Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active friends too. Anyone looking for the same can add me as well.
  • brittaniarina
    brittaniarina Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello Violet and everyone, I am looking for positive, uplifting and goal-oriented friends as well so feel free to add me and chat I'm super friendly! :smile:
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Me too :smile: Personality wise I am positive and energetic and I love giving support! I have a never-ending well of motivation and good vibes and it needs to come out! If you're into that, be my friend :smiley:
  • Beachlife2018
    Beachlife2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • fitflashy
    fitflashy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!! :)