Need idea for tattoo: what do u think represents unimaginable wealth?

Options
badgerface1k
badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
V

Replies

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Wealth is subjective.
    You can have zero money and be the wealthiest person alive - alternatively have a full bank account and be poor.

If wealth means money to you then something, related to that perhaps.

If it means happiness then, something with a deeper meaning to you that makes you happy.

• siraphine
    siraphine Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If you don't know what you want for a tattoo, you shouldn't be getting a tattoo. Find a symbol, image, meaning, etc. that you identify with and THEN decide to get a tattoo. Every "I need to come up with an idea so I can get a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo" story I've ever heard has ended badly. Only you can decide what to put on your skin.
  • AdamAthletic
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Unimaginable wealth? No tattoos.

Meh, it's a one time cost for something that lasts a lifetime - if it's something you want to carry with you for the rest of your life then, that itself is a form of wealth.

If however it's just a tattoo for the sake of getting ink - to me it's a waste of skin and money.

I love both my tattoos!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dollar sign crossed with an infinity sign. But it sounds dumb and I wouldnt want it permanantly put on my body.

Agree with some of the above, dont get one to get one, get one you love!
  • AdamAthletic
    edited March 2017
    Options

Meh, it's a one time cost for something that lasts a lifetime - if it's something you want to carry with you for the rest of your life then, that itself is a form of wealth.

If however it's just a tattoo for the sake of getting ink - to me it's a waste of skin and money.

I love both my tattoos!

What I meant was, a study of the world's most wealthy individuals (and families) shows them, overwhelmingly, to have no tattoos. If Badger wants to model himself after the unimaginably wealthy, and emulate their ways, he should forego tattooing. Except in other pics he's displayed of himself I remember seeing some interesting tattoos...

Not sure I agree but I do see what you're saying and can accept the general gist of it.

But, a friend of mine (well, family friend actually) - owns a luxury car rental company.
    Has a property empire that would impress most people that are into all that (e.g. Not me. I don't really care about wealth all that much).

And.

He's heavily tattooed.

I think that maybe what you're referring to are the stereotypical 'high class' wealthy families. Though, they aren't necessarily a higher percentage of society - nor wealthier.

Edit: also, many on the Forbes 100 list are tattoos..
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    A tattoo of a large meat pizza. Or a strip of bacon that says forever under it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I don't know...someone sinking in quicksand maybe?
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    How about a fat cat tattoo?
    swuyn3idx43s.jpg
  • ProfessorPupil
    ProfessorPupil Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n48hpwlUYR1s6e3vlo1_1280.jpg
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Options

I love both my tattoos!

What I meant was, a study of the world's most wealthy individuals (and families) shows them, overwhelmingly, to have no tattoos. If Badger wants to model himself after the unimaginably wealthy, and emulate their ways, he should forego tattooing. Except in other pics he's displayed of himself I remember seeing some interesting tattoos...
    I wouldn't emulate nobody. I would give all of it to charity for real. I would keep enough to get a rapper chain though
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    hm3792bcc732.jpg

I think this symbol means wealth... It would look interesting as a micro tattoo on your wrist...
    Of course it might mean alcoholic beverage with a little umbrella in it, so maybe check on it before you actually get it tattooed...

Pics when you get it, K?
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If something is unimaginable how could it be represented?
    I would say things like great knowledge, deep spirituality, freedom, or love would represent that type of wealth.
    Some symbols might be the tree of knowledge, words, a bird, or religious symbols.
    https://www.pinterest.com/source/earthmetropolis.com
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    A heart...cause if you're healthy and love things you're wealthy