The Greatest Accomplishment of My Life Thus Far!

Options
jlk2889
jlk2889 Posts: 1 Member
My journey & motivation began when my husband and I decided we were ready to start a family. At my last yearly physical back in September, my dr and I discussed my lack of menstrual cycle. I'd gone 9 months without one since stopping birth control pills. She told me due to my weight, the fat in my mid section was producing a form of estrogen that basically tricks your mind into thinking that your body is producing it like normal. So basically my inner lady parts were broken or not functioning right. Therefore I was not ovulating. So my dr and I discussed a healthy diet plan and I completely changed my way of life. I've lost 60lbs now & my body is back to normal function. My life has totally changed for the better & I will never let my body get unhealthy again! I can't wait to start our family!

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options

Good job! Pictures?
  • igotmywish1508
    igotmywish1508 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I was wondering why I didn't get my period until 15 and it was always irregular. Now that I have lost weight I have it like clockwork. Thanks for the info breakdown
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome great job. Just fyi when you do become pregnant don't eat for two. I did with my first and I'm still carrying that extra weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!