Love is all you need! Friday Smooches! :-)

Options
Good morning my lovelies! I was driving to work today and I was singing along and just thinking (I’ve said before that is when I have all my best ideas) and it occurred to me just how important the word love is. We can make a million dollars, build the world’s tallest building or lose 120 pounds, but the most important thing we can ever do is love the people around us. Nothing can top that. The true measure of success isn’t physical or financial triumphs but the love in our heart. So today just take a moment and show the love! And please know that I love you more than I could ever put into words! You are my amazing warriors, my sexy darlins, my beyond gorgeous friends. You absolutely shine my loves! You inspire this cowboy everyday and make me proud beyond words. Did I mention you are stunningly gorgeous? I mean HUBBA HUBBA you got my heart in overdrive :smile: :smile: :wink: ! So kick butt today, but shine the light of love wherever you go.
Loving you, adoring you, praying for you with each heart beat.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Ed

Replies

• homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feelin' the love all the way to CT Ed! Right back at ya! :smooched: :heart: :blushing:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Awwww this is such a nice post, love yourself and love everybody around you that matters :)
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Thanks for all of your uplifting posts!! You rock!!! :flowerforyou: And thanks for the prayers...I can use all of them I can get!! :heart: Happy Friday!!!!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Ed you are amazing in every ways!

thanks for the reminder and your words of wisdom
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Right back at ya Ed
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You are one upbeat dude! More people need to love. :heart:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Such an amazingly sweet post but I don't expect anything less from one of the most amazing men I know, love ya and lots of hugs and kisses ;):smooched:
  • loriescott7
    Options
    Nice way to start the morning Ed, it appears that we all need to show love. So, heres a challenge for all of you. Today make a difference in someones life. Give a smile, do a favour, show you care and share the love.

Love your children, love your mate if there is one, love your friends, pick up the phone today and call someone you havent for a bit and make sure you spread the Love!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    The feel the love the whole way in MD and right back at you, Ed. Have a lovely Friday!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Nice way to start the morning Ed, it appears that we all need to show love. So, heres a challenge for all of you. Today make a difference in someones life. Give a smile, do a favour, show you care and share the love.

Love your children, love your mate if there is one, love your friends, pick up the phone today and call someone you havent for a bit and make sure you spread the Love!!!!

WHat a terrific idea! Rock on! :flowerforyou:
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So glad that you are my friend!! You're posts are so uplifting and motivational. We'd all be lost without you!!!

Hugs!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    So glad that you are my friend!! You're posts are so uplifting and motivational. We'd all be lost without you!!!

Hugs!

I love you gorgeous darlins so much! :flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I adore the way you can write!!! Happiest of Fridays to you! Love, hugs and smooches to "one of the good ones".

Whoever is knitting better get with it! This fellow is going to have more sweaters than he knows what to do with!! LOL
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwww Ed! You make my heart smile!:heart:
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

WHat a terrific idea! Rock on! :flowerforyou:

Right on! :D