Where are the bodybuilders and fitness from??

Options
dannybias50
dannybias50 Posts: 65 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for active bodybuilders, fitness competitors that would like to help each other achieve their goals
Bodybuilder
West Virginia

Been in fitness for 23 years
Been Bodybuilding for 20 years

I write articles about fitness
Sample workout plan
Sample meal plan

Add me

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    There are some competitors on here. I've done a few shows (women's bodybuilding) and a few powerlifting meets. I've never bothered to follow a meal plan because flexible dieting works far better for me. I'm prepping for a show this year and will likely change to women's physique since I'm natural and this isn't a natural show.
  • dannybias50
    Options
    It does make it tough to compete against non natural but all you can do is your best.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It does make it tough to compete against non natural but all you can do is your best.

To me it's worth it to at least try. There just aren't natural female bodybuilders in this area and I don't work hard to get on stage alone. Sure, at the end of the day you're there to see what progress you've made. It's still important to have comparison against others.
  • dannybias50
    Options
    I totally agree. I'm natural but I bust my butt. Finish top 5. I do look at pics to see where I need to improve
    But I do it for fun to keep my heart strong
    I was diagnosed with afib and cardiomyopathy in 2010

• ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Kind of a body builder from canton ohio