Yes I S**t Sunshine! 50ish Peeps, shout out!

Options
mpalamaris
mpalamaris Posts: 10 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Im turning 50 this September! I sure don't feel like ive hit that mark yet, Im currently surrounded by a negative by nature spouse of 30 years and I love every negative bone in his body but.... Im reaching out to find some support from positive like minded people that may need the same, as my Husband says "not everybody S***ts sunshine" but please help me out and lets prove him wrong :p

Replies

• rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You will do great in spite of his negativity. You,will also have great
    delight in watching him squirm as you prove him wrong.
    Just follow the numbers and it's a win. Don't let age discourage your attitude
    it has nothing to do with success.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Are you related to the rainbow poo'ing unicorns? :D

You definitely can be successful at 50! I'm nearing 57 and feeling more fit and energetic than I did in my 40's. Lots of 50 and 60 somethings on here with great success stories!
  • jmurphy644
    jmurphy644 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    52 cancer survivor here and I am not letting that or anything else stop me....
  • mpalamaris
    edited March 2017
    Options
    you guys are great! and why is it when I type in *kitten*... it changes it to kitten? but bedside table can?
  • mpalamaris
    Options
    oh hey it worked that time!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    mpalamaris wrote: »
    you guys are great! and why is it when I type in *kitten*... it changes it to kitten? but bedside table can?

wow, i broke the kittener. first time i've seen that happen. testing - testing - *kitten*. i'll probably be flagged now since the censor was sleeping on the job.
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    OK I just turned it and there is no way I am going to start digging.
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You only get better!! I know!
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    over 50....

and in addition to S**Tn sunshine..
    I fart Glitter

(and shoot technocolored rainbow beams outta my *ss)

Happy to beam hubby for ya
  • mpalamaris
    Options
    hey, RunTimer... definately my kind of attitude, haha!
  • mpalamaris
    Options

wow, i broke the kittener. first time i've seen that happen. testing - testing - *kitten*. i'll probably be flagged now since the censor was sleeping on the job.

I wont tell...
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

I wont tell...

thanks. and i apologize for getting this welcome thread off track. so, welcome! good luck, and it sounds like you know how to handle any negativity you come across.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    RunTimer wrote: »
    over 50....

and in addition to S**Tn sunshine..
    I fart Glitter

(and shoot technocolored rainbow beams outta my *ss)

Happy to beam hubby for ya

Doing your laundry must be very entertaining.... Goddamn it not again!!!
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Only 48 here, and I don't do negative. I can fake it for like 5 min. if you don't know me, but really not my vibe. I think I once got mad in like '87. I remember it being very tiring and boring. Welcome to the boards sister!
  • RickN9GSU
    RickN9GSU Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You're entering the best years of your life! Each year gets better. I truly mean that! If it doesn't, something wrong.
  • henrycrib
    henrycrib Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm turning 52 in August! I've lost 50 lbs this past year and due to some damn medical issues I still have 50 to go. But it's all good. I will do it! Friend me if you want!