hello - New Member :))

Options
Good Morning everyone!

My name is Mary and I have been here for a little over a week now and lost 5 lbs so far. I have 100 lbs to lose all together! This is the longest I have really stuck to anything! I have been getting out and walking 4 miles a day and feeling better and better each day. I would love to hear about how to use my calories wiser and more exciting as part of the reason I quit diets is that I get bored. Would love to hear from others who have lost large amounts like I need to. I am a stay home mom of 6....the oldest is 19 and the youngest is 11 months. I am also going back to school in the fall and want to make a new beginning in every aspect.

Looking forward to getting to know my new fitness pal community!

Mary

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    Hello Mary
    feel free to add me:)
  • katie_kaboom
    Options
    Welcome, Mary!
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is a great site!! I also have around 100lbs to lose, so feel free to add me and we can try to help eachother. Good luck
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary and welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend also. We can all use the support :) Best of luck to you!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Good Morning & welcome!! Great job on the loss already...it sounds like you are definitely on the right track!! Of course everyone is different but the things that work for me the most is to get some kind of exercise in every day (or at least ALMOST every day...walking & Zumba are two of my favorites! For me personally, cutting any one certain thing out of my diet and saying "I just can't have that" makes me want it even more so I try to eat healthy most of the time but give myself a "treat" now and then. And last but not least, drinking plenty of water helps me more than I ever thought it could!! Best of luck to you....it sounds like you have the right mindset about doing this so I know you will be successful!!
  • Mary09_06
    Mary09_06 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! You all seem to be on the right track and doing great!!! Lets keep it going :))) :tongue:
  • Mary09_06
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! You all seem to be on the right track and doing great!!! Lets keep it going :))) :tongue:
  • Mary09_06
    Options
  • Mary09_06
    Options
  • mumasauras
    Options
    welcome mary :)