Started C25K today!

Options
Started couch to 5k today! Feel good about it! Has anyone else done this program?

Replies

• emmajt32
    emmajt32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im doing a similar programme. About 8 weeks in, its definitely working I can run much further. Before I swam a little and cycled a little but I can really feel a difference running for just 30mins 3 times a week. What programme are u planning to use? Im using endamondo and wear a fitbit.
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I did it in December after doing an elliptical for about 18 months. I blew through it, presumably because of all of the time on the elliptical, and started running continuously after several weeks. I just ran 10K this morning for the third or fourth time. This is the first time I didn't feel like I was dying at the end. :smiley:
  • donnakdunn2008
    donnakdunn2008 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 6th week of c25k and running for the first time ever. My knee is stiff and sore, but idk what to do about it.
  • mayafit405
    mayafit405 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing C25K :# ( my second time) I love this program ! I'm on week 5 day 2. This is the perfect beginners program!
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    ohhh.. when I get back from doing some traveling from work I plan on starting up. I'd love to hear about your first week when you do it.
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'd like to start. Hopefully I can begin tomorrow.

How is it going for you?