Anyone else trying to loose the baby weight? Support would be great!

Options
Hi my name is Gaelle,
My second baby is now 7 months and i am running out of excuses for not trying to get fit again. Frankly I am tired and I find that I make poor food choices all the time! Any tips or other parents wanting to support each other that would really be great!!

Replies

• alpi4
    alpi4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am not young when I was 29 i had first son an i get extra 40 kg. Before i was only 60 kg. After 2 or 3 month I was 80 ,thas mean I lost without diets 20 kg. But in next month I was not so lucky. I hold 80 kg till next baby after 12 years. And I Was gaing weight like champion in 1week 4 kg. When kid born i had + 45. When baby born I lost only 10 . ok i dont have exercices a. I have job where I am only sittig. Yesterday my friend , who iz profesional sportman sad, you know, you need at least 10 000 steps each day. Today we discover that I have only 2370 steps till 14. Thats mean that I can not burn down normal callories. I should eat only salads if I will live in this style. He sad I should fist start to live more active. Each day 1hour for activities. Only than diet.
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 3 months post partum with my second. I have a bad back so I mostly need to rely on food choices to lose weight, so jumping back into low carb. I'll send you a friend request!
  • Angelicarhunt
    Angelicarhunt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Angelica and I also have been struggling with losing the baby weight (even though I haven't really tried). I had my second baby 8 months ago via emergency c-section and my stomach just keeps getting bigger and bigger so now I'm ready to get back in shape and get my body back to normal lol
  • gaelle61
    gaelle61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    By the end of the day, it is so hard to be healthy! And i find myself craving sugar soooo bad!! My trick is a glass of water when I feel like cracking not always successful
  • crissy_13_2006
    crissy_13_2006 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I could def use some good positive people on this fitness journey! I too had a baby but she is 2 now!! So no more excuses from me! I lost 30 pounds 4 years ago and maintained it well, then had a baby gained 50 pounds and still have 30 to lose. I'm going to be in a wedding in June so even more inspiration to lose. If anyone is wanting to add me as a friend and keep each other on track I'm totally down☺️
  • ak4711209
    ak4711209 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HELLO!
    My First baby was born 3/4/17. I am starting slowly with my diet tomorrow. I gained close to 60 pounds! 35 of which I lost within the first 2 weeks.
  • back2hlthy
    back2hlthy Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    My first baby was born 1/31/17 via unplanned c-section. I was unfortunately at my heaviest when I became pregnant, so baby weight has just compounded that! I'm trying to work on not beating myself up about not being where I was a couple years ago and instead using a starting weight at 2/1/17. Being exhausted and feeling tethered to my baby have been my biggest obstacles. I also feel a lot of guilt when I stare at my pup waiting to go for a walk while I'm on the couch nursing hours a day. Need motivation!! :). Happy to accept a friend request with anyone in a similar boat! I also have ulcerative colitis - would def like to connect with someone working with the challenges of that as well post-partum!
  • Debbee620
    Debbee620 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter 8 months ago, and I'm now starting to lose the baby fat. I also have a 5yr old son, and because of him I'm exercising and losing weight. He pointed out that my stomach was squishy and that it jiggles when I walk