I need MOTIVATION to exercise today

Options
jerber160
jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
one day at a time.... gotta find the wherewithall to suck it up and DO IT. HELP>>>>

Replies

• shopgirl192
    shopgirl192 Posts: 102
    Options
    one day at a time.... gotta find the wherewithall to suck it up and DO IT. HELP>>>>

You may regret not working out.... but you'll never regret getting up and doing it!!!! :)
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    You may not want to exercise today but once you get started, you will feel so much better. We've all been there before. You can do it and you will feel so good after. Trust me!
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way today but WE CAN DO THIS!!!! :happy:

Once you workout your going to feel so great that you did!!!! :flowerforyou:

JUST DO IT!!! :wink:
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Me too...should we throw things at each other?? LOL! :tongue:
  • peachykia
    peachykia Posts: 1
    Options
    Nothing worth having comes easy....fight the urge to skip and make it happen. I'm here to tell you that once you do it...you will NOT regret it! And to make things better you get more energy and you're pushed to get up and make it the next day!

Yesterday I did not want to get up and go to my training session as I wasn't feeling my best, but I thought about how my clothes are fitting and how much better I feel when I complete a work out. I admit that it was not the hardest that I worked, but I pushed myself the best I could and I actually felt ten times better than when I went!

You can do this!!!! Make it happen for you! Best of luck! :smile:
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I struggled to get up this morning to work out too, but so glad I forced myself out of bed! The first 5 minutes I wasn't in to it, but I sucked it up and got it done. My reward today for doing so was that when I went to put on some jeans to wear to work for casual Friday they were way loose! I can't wear them anymore! Its these changes that make forcing yourself to workout (even when ya are fighting it so bad) totally worth it!!!! Find your inner motivation, think about what you desire, and go get it done!!! With time and hard work we all reap the rewards if we put in the time!!!!!
  • jerber160
    Options
    i[m gonna go now. thanks all
  • jerber160
    Options
    managed 25 minutes plus some stretching. the fatlady (not that she's fat,,, she's the nutritionist rn who talked to me about my diet) wants 2 30minute sessions a day. I'm working on it.. maybe