I admit I am a pain in the *kitten*

Options
I'm back !!! I'm finally ready to admit I have been a pain in the *kitten*! I threw my toys out the pram and deleted most of my friends on here thinking I knew best . Now I no I don't , and I'm sorry guys . I've been flirting from one diet to another trying to find a secret answers to weightloss ! I just need to get my head in gear and calorie count and exercise !

Replies

• TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I totally get it. Most of my adult life I've been going from diet to diet trying to figure out what I could eliminate that would make me feel great and lose weight. I've cut gluten, cut meats, cut all animal products, cut carbs (more than once because I'm apparently a slow learner) and after all that I've come to realize the only thing I need to cut to lose weight is...,wait for it....calories! Lol. Even lost 15lbs then my inner fat girl threw a fit and I quit and gained 17! Geez! Here I am again down 9 on the way to 30-40 total pounds I want to drop;)
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I can't guess on portion sizes. Every time I do I just gain. I've realized that counting calories is the only way to lose the weight. I'm good with that.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    @Fivefootcaloriecounter . welcome back
    we have been there and feel your pain.
    At the end, there is no "magic pill" that will keep weight down. It is just-sigh- calorie counting.
    Patience and persistence win the race
    Good luck in your healthy journey