im STUCK

Options
ive been struggling with weight loss for years and i always manage to get in the 160'z zone but ive never made to the 150's with all the hard work i do ... i am just stuck in the 60'z ..... any advice ?????

Replies

• Italiandoglover
    Options
    Need more info, do you eat properly 85% of the time, and how much do you exercise? Tell us more so we can help
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Change things up a bit. Shake up your activity, shake up your food intake, try to cut something out completely for a week (for example, I cut out potatoes and rice for a week). Your body more than likely just needs to be shocked. Most importantly, stick it out. You'll break through! Good luck.
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    i workout 3 days a week the least ... and i really dont eat much maybe one big meal a day
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    thanks ... i think ill try that
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm the same hun .. I get down to low 140s and no matter how hard I work I can never get into the 130s not since I was in my early twenties pre-pregnancy. I sometimes get a look into the 130s but it's a glimpse and I jump straight back up ... I've come to the conclusion my body just wants to stay where it is, in fact if it had its way it would be 150s more comfortably, so it's a struggle to stay in the 140s ... maybe our bodies have their limits and they won't go beyond it, especially as you get older (IM 43) and after yu've had kids) ... I've tried everything eating all cals in cluding exercise, eating 1200 no exercise cals, starving, bingeing lol, you name it I've tried it and still I fight to stay in the low 140s .. hahah .. maybe you have to accept it?
  • vulrich93
    vulrich93 Posts: 99
    Options
    You shouldn't be eating one big meal everyday. Sumo wrestlers gain weight fast by not eating breakfast or lunch, and just eating a HUGE meal at supper. Eat smaller, regular meals throughout the day. So 3 meals per day - breakfast, lunch, and dinner - and include a snack in there if you get hungry.
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If you are not eating enough calories you will not lose. I too have struggled, I gain super super easy and it sucks! I "started over" 2 weeks ago and have added lots of friends on mfp and visit daily! The support and accountability really keep me making the right choices. I will add you as a friend :) make sure you journal everything and it will work!
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    thanks for your support look foward