School yard fights: Have u ever punched someone in the face?

Options

Replies

• TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    if you're 'merican... why punch them when you can easily shoot them with a gun .....
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So in 7th grade this little punk threw a rock at me and I broke my hand punching him in the face. I was saying it was a bike accident but the doc was like "this is a boxers fracture. U are lying" I didn't care about authority anyway
  • LaPrincipessaFedele
    LaPrincipessaFedele Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I punched my brother in the face once. It didn't really do anything since he's about a foot taller than me. He was actually pretty impressed hahaha (I don't recommend punching people in the face)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    8th grade socked one girl in the jaw and broke another's two fingers. All while the 3rd one had me by my hair.

Thats what they get for trying to beat me up over a boy! There were three of them all at once, and they definitely underestimated this little Spitfire!!! ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Only in the boxing ring. Never out of anger.
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Yes. And she deserved it.
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I've never punched anyone in the face, but I did slam one guys face into the bar after he grabbed my wife's bum. Knocked him the *kitten* out.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Only in the throat.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5th Grade, Robert Dechane... sucker punched him straight in the nose for pulling my pony tails.
    10th Grade, A senior girl whos name escapes me, her and her friends did not like the fact that I was talking to a boy that they like so they bullied me in the hallway. I tried to walk away and they pushed me so I turned an punched her right in the face knocking her on her *kitten*. No one ever bothered me again, I was now known as Rocky through out High School. It was worth being suspended ;)
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Never punched anyone in the face, but I did swing my backpack into someone's face.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    When I was in third or fourth grade, I got in only the second (or maybe third) schoolyard fist fight of my life.
    I was not the type to get riled up, so when this kid started to antagonize me, I tried to walk away. That aggravated him further, so he punched me.
    Well, as happens when someone punches you. I reacted, instinctively. I threw a combination of punches, all of which landed. This other kid backed off immediately and quit.
    But, it made him cry. He had tears in his eyes as he shuffled away.
    In my day, boys did not cry. We were growing up to be men!
    So, my friends were congratulating me, but I felt terrible! I had humiliated this kid by making him cry. So, I walked back over to him, and said I was sorry.
    He whipped around in a flash and BAM! He cold-cocked me.
    The next thing I remember, two kids were helping me walk back towards the school. My left eye was swollen shut for a week.
    Still don't like that kid......I hadn't even started it.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think everyone should experience a non-life threatening schoolyard fight at least once, and hopefully early. Seems like the people who haven't always have an overly-optimistic view of their fighting abilities. Too much TV.
  • DieHardMetsFan131313
    Options
    YES I HAVE BEEN IN A FEW FIGHTS
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Never lost a fight outside of the ring. The fights I lost in Martial Art Competitions or Boxing were by points.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    YES I HAVE BEEN IN A FEW FIGHTS

since you're yelling, i'm going to assume you got your *kitten* knocked deaf.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Many years ago I head-butted a guy in the face when he bit me during a high school wrestling match between my school and another school. I think we were both kicked out of the match if I remember correctly. We were in the heavyweight class, and he weighed much more than me and was a beast; he could have killed me if I took a swing at him. The head butt stunned him sufficiently that I was able to get to my feet and out of the way until the referee stepped in.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I've been in a few fights as a kid, teenager, and as an adult. I have tried to talk my way out of a lot of them. Sometimes I've had to defend the honor of a woman, a friend, and my country. I don't have a short fuse or anything, I just end up at the wrong place at the wrong time sometimes.