About to start my journey

Options
Hey guys, I am about to start counting these calories to hopefully help the weight start to drop off. I am planning on going to the gym, swimming and hopefully walking (running when I can eventually) around 3 times a week to start. I have around 6 -7 stone to lose so some going! I am determined I am going round of this. I'm new to this app so unsure if I'm even doing this right.
Is there anywhere that I can blog what's been happening each day. And how the heck do I count a coffee in my calorie count? Xx

Thankyou

Replies

• amyrooni
    amyrooni Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job getting started!

Yes, you can even log your coffee in the diary. Just type "coffee" in the search field and select the one that best describes how you drink it. Remember to use a separate line item in the diary for anything you add to it, like sugar.

I admire your enthusiasm and wealth of ideas
  • jacquijmnz
    jacquijmnz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here as well and I need some accountability partners! God bless us in our journey!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting started! There is a blog you can start under the community tab. As far as coffee be careful with some of the entries. Black coffee is 0 calories, but its what you put in it that matters. Log what you are adding and be honest (measure in grams if possible). Good luck!