Tired of the Weight!

Options
Okay like many of you that I have browsed over...I too am new to this site....but also like many....not new to the "diet" scene. I feel like I have been on a diet my whole life, and it's time to make it work dang it!! I will put what I can in support for you all, and from the looks of it will get the support right back. The main reason for me doing this is that I am getting married on Maui in March and dont want to look like a big ole pineapple. So hello all...goodbye fat...and it's time to just jump in with both feet.

Replies

• birdiegirl_us
    Options
    Okay like many of you that I have browsed over...I too am new to this site....but also like many....not new to the "diet" scene. I feel like I have been on a diet my whole life, and it's time to make it work dang it!! I will put what I can in support for you all, and from the looks of it will get the support right back. The main reason for me doing this is that I am getting married on Maui in March and dont want to look like a big ole pineapple. So hello all...goodbye fat...and it's time to just jump in with both feet.
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck
  • alymarest
    Options
    Good Luck:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Spirit
    Options
    Ohh congrats on getting married:smile: and g'luck with the diet!:happy:
  • Tgeorge
    Options
    :glasses: Good luck with your upcoming marriage. You will love Maui, lots and lots of things to do and stay active. Snorkelling, riding bikes down the volcanoe, golfing, swimming, horseback riding, boating, bike riding and hiking in the national parks is wonderful too.

I too am trying to lose about 15 # before our family spring break in Puerto Vallarta.
    If you need to ever yell out to someone- give me a shout!!!

Remember it went on 1# at a time and that is how it is going to come off.
    Drink plenty of water and remember to get your sleep- it is really important when increasing your execerise and reducing calories.