UGH!!

Options
So, here I sit at work, munching on my peach (aka mid-morning snack), when alas ... a Co-Worker walks by with a big bag of Hardees for everyone in her department and a GIANT soda (or in my imagination I'd like to say Sweet Tea) and I realize my mouth is watering, and it's because of my dang peach. :noway:

So ... what is everyone craving this morning ... I want to say it and get it out of my system. I would like a sausage, fried egg, and cheese sandwich on white toast, a big bowl of buttery grits, and a HUGE glass of sweet tea.

Now, I will go back to my peach, close my eyes, and imagine that's what this is ...

:sad:

Replies

• authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    a huge coke from mcdonalds!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    yesterday, I don't even KNOW what it was, but someone's lunch in a cube near mine here at work smelled SO good that I wanted to find that person, punch them in the face, kick them in the shin and run off with their food. And, NO, I do NOT condone violence, but I did want to cry eating my leftover turkey casserole and navy beans and drinking water...
  • trimblt
    trimblt Posts: 14
    Options
    I am also sitting at work - drinking a glass of milk as my mid morning snack. If I could have anything right now it would be some fluffy pancakes with fresh maple syrup, side order of bacon. With a big chocolate milk to wash it all down with. :)

Happy healthy snacking ladies!
  • trimblt
    trimblt Posts: 14
    Options
    I am also sitting at work - drinking a glass of milk as my mid morning snack. If I could have anything right now it would be some fluffy pancakes with fresh maple syrup, side order of bacon. With a big chocolate milk to wash it all down with. :)

• GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That was me yesterday. :noway: Someone brought in a bag of biscuits & breakfast burritos from McD's. It was for everyone to share. I politely declined, but wanted to cave inside. I quickly walked back to my office & prayed that the aroma wouldn't reach me in here. In the end, I was glad I declined & guzzled my water! :drinker:
  • bethy0316
    bethy0316 Posts: 75
    Options
    yesterday, I don't even KNOW what it was, but someone's lunch in a cube near mine here at work smelled SO good that I wanted to find that person, punch them in the face, kick them in the shin and run off with their food. And, NO, I do NOT condone violence, but I did want to cry eating my leftover turkey casserole and navy beans and drinking water...

Baahaa!! We say "Cube" here too. Sucks b/c you can hear everyone and you can smell what they eat. I swear my next door neighbor (aka "Cube Mate") talks about NOTHING but food!!! It drives me INSANE. :explode:
  • bethy0316
    Options
    a huge coke from mcdonalds!

Yep ... sounds yummo!!
  • bethy0316
    Options

Oh yeah ... Blueberry pancakes for me, yep. That sounds delicious!! :tongue:
  • bethy0316
    Options
    That was me yesterday. :noway: Someone brought in a bag of biscuits & breakfast burritos from McD's. It was for everyone to share. I politely declined, but wanted to cave inside. I quickly walked back to my office & prayed that the aroma wouldn't reach me in here. In the end, I was glad I declined & guzzled my water! :drinker:

We are so motivated, I just munched on my peach and also guzzled from my gigantic water bottle. :drinker:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Baahaa!! We say "Cube" here too. Sucks b/c you can hear everyone and you can smell what they eat. I swear my next door neighbor (aka "Cube Mate") talks about NOTHING but food!!! It drives me INSANE. :explode:

there are actually a few health fans here in my office and my team lead helped me tweak my meal plan for next week, too. Bad thing is, I am not even dieting, just revising my liestyle...
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    there are girls in my office that bring in mcdonalds breakfast EVERY single morning. the big breakfast platters you get from there and lotssss of pancakes. im the smallest girl in my office, and most of them of probably 100 pounds heavy than me (wonder why?) they are always telling me i need to eat a biscuit, but i think i'll pass because they give me a glimpse at what mcdonalds every morning looks like...

ill stick to my boring special k and almond milk any day :-)
  • bethy0316
    Options
    there are girls in my office that bring in mcdonalds breakfast EVERY single morning. the big breakfast platters you get from there and lotssss of pancakes. im the smallest girl in my office, and most of them of probably 100 pounds heavy than me (wonder why?) they are always telling me i need to eat a biscuit, but i think i'll pass because they give me a glimpse at what mcdonalds every morning looks like...

ill stick to my boring special k and almond milk any day :-)

Exactly ... Fast Food is LOADED with "bad for you" things that taste OH SO YUMMY!! I think it should be outlawed.