Finding it some what hard to stay motivated

Options
Just moved to Georgia and i have to pretty much start all over and make new friends. Ive made a few but non that like to exersice like me. Some of them do exercise but they arent as active, i love the outdoors and love to run. Recently joined a gym and ive been going with my husband. There are time when i go alone, no biggie..or so i thought.... things are getting kinda boring... :/ i like to have a buddy who will not flake on me, cuz they get lazy.... id like to have MFP who motivate me once in a while......boo hoo me..but hey isnt this website to motivate each other.... Id love to make more MFP! feel free to add me :)

Replies

• bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Where in Georgia are you? I have a good friend in Evans.:smile:
  • Shannon1023
    Shannon1023 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Moving and starting over is HARD! I've been in your position several times! Hang in there, you CAN do this! :)

Now although I'm not in Georgia, I can be your workout buddy from a distance! Lol! Request coming your way! :)
  • michis05
    michis05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    thanks gals!! ive been training for a marathon and hitting the gym....but its getting boring doing it alone...i know i know no whinning!! but i can say that i havent been slacking!!! thanks again!!'

I moved to columbus, GA about an hour and 30 minutes south of atlanta :)