My Worst enemy IS.....

Options
ive been tryin to diet and i follow throught for a couple of days until i get the urge ....
the urge to drink soda
soda is my worst enemy though no matter how hard i try to stop its always there waiting for meh lol
soda is one of my hardest habits to break

Replies

• vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Chips. I can't buy them at all because I'll eat the whole bag. Baked chips don't cut it either. Pop chips are really good and not as bad for you, so I can measure them out and have a treat. But Ketchup chips... mmmmm!
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Chocolate no bake cookies...can't have sugar or cocoa in my house or I'll make them!
  • spampeg
    spampeg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    pizza. I miss pizza. :frown:
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    ice cream is my worst enemy on days Im being good and best friend when Im an emotional wreck!!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    My worst enemy is BREAD!!!! I love it toasted, gilled, baked, cubed, crumbed, fresh slathered with butter, cheese or peanut butter.

I just choose not to buy it, If I do I know I will go over board on it.

I think the starchy carbs like me to well and interfere with my weight loss.
  • my1lastchance
    Options
    Peanut butter is the worst for me. When you put it on a warm piece of toast it starts to melt a little.....omg so good!
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be cerial bars you know the ones that look healthy but aren't I could eat so many of them
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Pastas...spaghetti, lasagna, linguine...any kind really :ohwell: and the whole wheat pasta is not the same :indifferent:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    SWEETS...Cookies...ice cream... :-(
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Chinese. God I miss chinese food but the sodium count in it is just horrific.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Pizza, pasta, and beer.
  • Kjanthony
    Kjanthony Posts: 39
    Options
    anything sweet, chocolate or donuts! UGH god help me!!!
  • manorexicmarshmallow
    manorexicmarshmallow Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    pizza, I found this awesome Naples-style pizza place nearby that makes a phenomenal buffalo mozzarella pizza, only like 1100 calories or so :(
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My worst enemy is myself. Because when it comes down to it, it's my decision whether or not I eat what's tempting me.
  • butturfly2021
    Options
    Dr. Pepper WAS my worst enemy...i have only had one since June 11th and really after 2 weeks it was so easy not to drink it anymore....as long as you stick with it the cravings go away...i switched to tea with sweet n low....now all i want is tea..
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of food enemies. But I think sweets is my worst one. I can't live w/out em, especially if there chocolate. It can be chocolate candy, chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cereal, you name, if it's chocolate, I'll be eating it! LOL! :bigsmile:
  • Rhea81
    Rhea81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sweets of ANY kind!! uugghh!! I love them so much but they love my growing rear end and I DON'T!! I work at a doctors office and reps are always bringing us "goodies"... it is SOOO hard to resist the temptation!
  • teeby21
    teeby21 Posts: 15
    Options
    Mine has got to be beer. Although im going out today with my drinking partner and sticking to ice water, wish me luck!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    My worst enemy is myself. Because when it comes down to it, it's my decision whether or not I eat what's tempting me.

So true! We are in control of what we do.... or don't do.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Vegetables...they make me physically ill. It is sooo hard to calorie count when you can't physically eat veg. I can cut all the crap out of my diet, but I oversize my portions because I have no filling low calorie veg to include.