Need suggestions for a new pre workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• wanzik
    wanzik Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few and the one I like best is N.O.-Xplode. I wouldn't use it for cardio only but I take it if I'm going to hit the weights within a half hour or so. I do a cardio warm-up before hitting the iron.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Have you seen MJ's Secret Stuff in Space Jam? Get you some of that if you can because the Looney Toons went on to beat the Monstars after being down by like 70 points at halftime.
  • Iwannabfit76
    Iwannabfit76 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I make my own. I use Agmatine 1000-1500 mg, L-Citrulline 3000 mg, and Beta- Alanine 3000 mg. Those are the ones I like the best. You can get them from Amazon. It will last you 6 months or maybe even 8 months for the price of 2 of those Ripped containers. I use a crystal lite caffeine packet to mix in 16 oz of water and add the 3 powders 30 min before my workout. I have done a lot of research for what's best for me. I also make sure to take my BCAAs pre workout with them. Good luck!
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use Advocare Arigine Extreme! I love that it gives me energy without making me jittery! With any supplement I only take things that are 3rd party tested. Meaning, an external company has tested the product and approves that it is what the company says it is! Send me a message if you want more information on it! :)

• davidsnewsham
    davidsnewsham Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    I was taking C4 Ripped, but I wanted to try something new. I tried Hyde over the weekend & OMG it literally felt like it was burning a whole through my stomach. I had to lay down until the feeling passed. It wasn't on an empty stomach either. But I am up for some new suggestions.

Figure out why you think you need a supplement. Is your diet and sleep on track?

I have to agree on that one... Try and get rid of using pre workout. May want to look at tweaking your diet if you feel you have to take pre workout before each session
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I use Advocare Arigine Extreme! I love that it gives me energy without making me jittery! With any supplement I only take things that are 3rd party tested. Meaning, an external company has tested the product and approves that it is what the company says it is! Send me a message if you want more information on it! :)

Lol, nice.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

LOL.. for 4x what every other certified lab tested supplement costs.
  • vtemp2013
    vtemp2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I use Mr. Hyde right now. It has a good initial burst of energy for me (or so I believe), but I find myself crashing about an hour into my workout with incessant yawning. I eat right, sleep a good amount, but I have PCOS so my energy levels lag. I'm not caffeine sensitive either (I drink 5-6 cups of coffee a day), so I just ordered some vintage blast because it has other stimulants- I'll tell you how it goes!