I'm back and this time I want it for good!

Options
Hi! Let me introduce myself; my name is Cherri, I'm 41, Mother to 2 (21 & 14), happily married, and a new Grandmother to the most beautiful redheaded baby girl! I work full time and love what I do! I have great friendships and I'm a total extrovert. Honestly the ONLY thing that I'm unhappy about in my life is the control I let FOOD have over me. My weight keeps me from being the person I want to be. It holds me back in so many ways and I am here to DO IT this time!!! Anyone looking for a weight loss buddy please add me. I'm excited to be back on here and (re)start this journey!

Replies

• jenc1101
    jenc1101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too! Jennie, 37, mother of 1 and 3 furry things. Married, working full time etc... sounds like we are in the same boat. Add me!
  • KrisHar666
    KrisHar666 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm back also, please add me too.
  • lynnh1974
    lynnh1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mommy to a little girl. I am 42 and trying to get healthy. Also looking into batiatric surgery to help with weight loss but I have a will to try and get healthy to make any options a success.
  • little_b_9_7_94
    little_b_9_7_94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm back also, and I've been here for about a month straight, logging calories... good or bad. I know what you mean about the control of food. I'm trying to fight it with activity and seeing more of this life that so many seem to glance right over. Sending you a friend request. :)