2000 crunches a day for 10 days.

Options
fuzzypinktroll1
fuzzypinktroll1 Posts: 19 Member
Im really ready to work on my abs in a serious way. I just finished insanity and am looking for a good challenge. I will continue to do cardio while doing this challenge. Who has/would do this challenge??

Replies

• gabby3265
    gabby3265 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thats a lot of crunches lol
    but i'll give it a try :hushed:
  • fuzzypinktroll1
    Options
    It is a daunting amount if crunches but is sure to yield results!
  • sexy630
    sexy630 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You guys are lucky your still young. Once you get older it really gets harder. I applaud you!
  • FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    It's overkill. Really and truly. Ten mins a day (if that) and watching your diet is all you need.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    crunches dont do much of anything. 2000 a day for 10 days? you would be better off doing core workouts but not everyday, you have to let the muscles rest. unless you want to end up with a possible injury.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I would be worried about injuries from over use honestly. And wear and tear on the spine unless you have a softer mat to use. If you do not have an exercise mat you may want to get one so that this quantity of floor work doesn't bruise everything from your upper back to your tail bone.
  • fuzzypinktroll1
    Options
    http://darebee.com/hive/playground/35066-experiment-20-000-crunches-in-10-days-results

Heres the url for my inspiration. I am going to photograph myself doing this same experiment starting tomorrow. I may decide before the end that its not a good idea to continue on but im going to give it a shot and see what happens. Im thinking since they are merely crunches and not sit ups they wont hurt my back too bad. I do have a mat so hopefully that helps.