School yard fights: Have u ever punched someone in the face?

Options
124»

Replies

• DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Yes. Small country town where I grew up. I was about 12. Aboriginal girl at school picked on me for ages, and one day she said she was going to get her "whole tribe" onto me. She was waiting for me after school, so I did the only thing I could do. Smacked her in the face so hard she fell on her *kitten* and went home crying. She left me alone after that.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I think the first time I was punched in the face was when I was 6-7 years old, playing out the front of my house 3 older kids like 20 m away were throwing stones at me, they apparently didn't like me mentioning that they kept missing and one of them punched me after getting in my face and asking what I said, the obviously couldnt hear me clearly from
    20m away.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yeah. But, I was five.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    In kindergarten I kicked Alfonso Turner in the nose. And I'm still not sorry!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I really love punching people in the face.....that's why I do it as much as I can almost every day ;)

Oh yeah ..question is how good are you at the duck and weave..do they land many punches ;)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I really love punching people in the face.....that's why I do it as much as I can almost every day ;)

Lol Those hands can cause some serious damage. I don't feel bad for them though, they keep coming back for more ;)