Newbies

Options
:smile: Hello, I'm new to this site. Today is my first day and I'm very encouraged by all of the weight loss tools. I'm ready to lose! First day here was successful and I give myself a star. :happy: Good luck to everyone on their journey to improve!

Replies

• kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Its my second day and I love it here! feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    Hey and WELCOME! This is an AWESOME community to belong to - so much support and motivation! I hope you enjoy your stay and have MANY MANY MANY more stars to give yourself lol :)
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Just keep it up. And if you need lots a support, MFP are super cool & nice. You can add me if you'd like 8D (And that goes to anyone new & need support.)

Good luck to all of you 8D
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    WELCOME - you will love it here - add friends - we'll be the best cheerleaders ever. oh, and take the time to fill out that profile, it will help you stay focused on your goals... B :happy:
  • vicky1506
    vicky1506 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ive only been on here 2 weeks also please feel free to add me! we can help each other on this journey!!
  • Jeanetta10
    Jeanetta10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much. I sent you a friend request. Today is day 2 and it's going great. I'm trying to get the hang of the boards though. :smile: